Spooks Forum
Rupert Penry-Jones - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Rupert Penry-Jones (/thread-1039.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Rupert Penry-Jones - pepelow - 11-06-2011 03:39 PM

One of the T&C of this competition is for the organizers to give the 4 persons going on this "date" a thorough vetting to ensure that no one will be a threat to the celebrity in question. Silba

The competition will run till 31 October 2011, so whilst its on, it will be good publicity for Rupert and the other two actors. I'm sure they will be accompanied by minders so that nothing too personal will be discussed. All good fun!

RE: Rupert Penry-Jones - YoungHarryFan - 24-06-2011 01:10 PM

All this talk of winning a date with RPJ, I've just come across this article from the Independent. Sadly I didn't see it in time to catch the radio broadcast, hope it's repeated.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/rupert-penryjones-still-waiting-for-his-colin-firth-moment-2293195.html

RE: Rupert Penry-Jones - JHyde - 14-07-2011 02:58 PM

For anyone interested, RPJ is on twitter. @rpenryj

RE: Rupert Penry-Jones - loladom - 22-07-2011 05:38 AM

Getting Whitechapel on BBC Asia now. How lovely to see RPJ!
Still miss Adam in SPooks.

RE: Rupert Penry-Jones - A Cousin - 05-08-2011 01:57 PM

Well, goody! It looks like the Cousin Contingency will be getting Whitechapel on BBC America premiering on October 26th at 10/9C.

We are also getting The Hour (with Spooks Alumna: Anna Chancellor) premiering Wednesday August 17th at 10/9c. As well as, Luther and State of Play. Check the BBCA website for more info.

RE: Rupert Penry-Jones - ooprea - 13-10-2011 09:04 PM

After watching the Spooks dvds up to series 10 , I can say for sure that RPJ is my favorite actor. And to think that his first movie role was in Black Beauty, also one of my favorite movies Big Grin

RE: Rupert Penry-Jones - Gillymac - 20-10-2011 08:46 PM

Rupert (@rpenryj) has been on twitter this evening saying hes at a screening of the last ever episode & is "Going to see some old friends".