Spooks Forum
Without Spooks Forum..... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Without Spooks Forum..... (/thread-1049.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Without Spooks Forum..... - Nitrus - 28-07-2010 01:17 AM

As part of our birthday celebrations I thought it'd be entertaining to start a thread along the lines of "You know you're a Spooks fan when..."

So, for this thread, state how your life would be different without Spooks Forum.

Here's a few of mine:

Without Spooks Forum my inbox would be half as full as it is now.

Without Spooks Forum I wouldn't have a clue what Lucas' tattoos mean.

Without Spooks Forum I wouldn't have had sleepless nights trying to get the site back online so there wouldn't be an uproar.

Without Spooks Forum I wouldn't have up-to-date information on the weather in different places around the world. Wink

Your turn... Smile

RE: Without Spooks Forum..... - tyme4t - 28-07-2010 01:28 AM

Wink Without the Spooks Forum I wouldn't be able to quickly calculate what time it is in the UK or Austrailia or Germany...

RE: Without Spooks Forum..... - A Cousin - 28-07-2010 01:39 AM

Without Spooks Forum I would get a helluva a lot more work done! Wink

Without Spooks Forum I would drive my husband, kids, friends, cat and fish CRAZY deconstructing a TV show. Silba

Without Spooks Forum I would have no one to drool over Peter Firth with me! Angel

Without Spooks Forum I wouldn't hear my nine year old say to me "You sure do like your MI5!'" (Yes, dear, yes I do!) Yahoo

Happy Birthday Spooks Forum. Keep up the good work! I am very glad you are here!

RE: Without Spooks Forum..... - lwhite53 - 28-07-2010 02:37 AM

Without spooks forum Harry and Ruth would just be two more run-of-the-mill names.

Without spooks forum I wouldn't have learned how to divert e-mails from my inbox to their own little a sub-directory.

Without spooks forum I would never have known that JHyde never sleeps, Silktie is quite the writer, A Cousin likes gadgets, Berto has a really skewed sense of humor, Tea Lady and Bea can seemingly find any obscure location in and around London, etc, etc, etc.

Withouy spooks forum I'd get a lot more work done in the office.

Happy B-Day spooks forum!!

RE: Without Spooks Forum..... - bertowud - 28-07-2010 02:47 AM

Without spooksforum I wouldn't have so many friends all over the world. Not to mention I'd have fewer Facebook friends.

RE: Without Spooks Forum..... - Silktie - 28-07-2010 05:42 AM

Without SF I wouldn't have learned the natty trick of Control + F5.

Without SF I wouldn't have been inspired to sharpen my Photoshop skills to create my own avatars.

Without SF I would have been REALLY bored during the Soccer World Cup.

Without SF I would have recognised a few less flags of other countries.

RE: Without Spooks Forum..... - Skully - 28-07-2010 06:51 AM

Without Spooks Forum I wouldn't have seen season eight of Spooks yet!!!

RE: Without Spooks Forum..... - Beatriz - 28-07-2010 10:33 AM

(28-07-2010 02:47 AM)bertowud Wrote:  Without spooksforum I wouldn't have so many friends all over the world. Not to mention I'd have fewer Facebook friends.

Seconded!!! So great friends Smile

Without SF I wouldn't have improved my English and hadn't learnt so much vocabulary, idioms, acronyms...

Without SF I would feel alone in my spooks addiction Big Grin

And SF has definitely helped me go through my civil sevice exams!

RE: Without Spooks Forum..... - Tea Lady - 28-07-2010 11:18 AM

(28-07-2010 05:42 AM)Silktie Wrote:  Without SF I wouldn't have learned the natty trick of Control + F5.

Control + F5 Silktie?? What does that do?

Without the SF I would have no one to talk to about my Peter Firth and R/H addiction.

Without the SF I would not have known what a Shipper was.

Without the SF I would have lots more money as I seem to spend it all on theatre tickets going to see past and present Spooks.

Without the SF I probably would get more insurance work done instead of reading Silktie's fanfic and Secrets repeatedly.

Without the SF I would not know every street in Ealing having "virtually" trawled through every one, looking for Ruth's house.

Without the SF I would not know what Twitter is.

Without the SF I would not have met such nice people from such foreign places as Australia, Spain, South Africa, US, and Lancashire...

RE: Without Spooks Forum..... - Kazters - 28-07-2010 11:35 AM

without SF i would have nothing do at work at lunch time
Without SF i wouldnt have admited my love of HN/RM
Without SF i wouldnt have been able to enjoy this fandom as much as i have in such a short space of time!