Spooks Forum
Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! (/thread-1053.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! - Nitrus - 28-07-2010 02:25 PM

As part of out birthday celebrations, we're launching TWO competitions today. This one is open to everyone except current Spooks and Staff, who will be getting their own competition.

Prize
Lifetime Spooks Membership

Rules
1. The competition will end on August 28th.
2. To enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread.
3. A winner will be randomly picked using a number generator, which will produce a number which corresponds to a post number in this thread, the owner of that post wins the competition.
4. To increase your chances of winning, you can reply to this thread as many times as you like, but not consecutively (one after the other). The more replies you've made, the greater chance of one of your posts winning.
5. You MUST NOT post consecutively. People who do, will be disqualified completely.
6. The winner of this competition will also have the chance to enter into the Spooks-only competition, also launching today.

The random number will be picked using this website: http://www.random.org/

I will generate a number between 2 and the number of replies to this thread, to ensure my first post isn't picked. If a the number corresponds to a post owned by someone who is disqualified, I will generate another number and repeat this process until we have a valid winner.

If you have any questions, please PM me. The only replies in this thread should be entries, just replying with the word 'Entry' will be enough to enter the competition.

And.... GO!

Spooks: Please don't post a reply to this thread whatsoever, it could cause people to violate the non-consecutive entry rule. Check The Grid for your own competition. Thanks. Smile

RE: Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! - deebab - 28-07-2010 08:46 PM

ooh a competition, how exciting!!!!!

RE: Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! - Nia M - 28-07-2010 08:58 PM

Sounds great Tongue

RE: Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! - almh - 28-07-2010 09:00 PM

Oooh, I'll try this Smile

RE: Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! - SPOOK91 - 28-07-2010 09:50 PM

Sounds like fun!

RE: Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! - TygerBright - 28-07-2010 10:42 PM

and me 3 Big Grin

RE: Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! - tyme4t - 29-07-2010 12:02 AM

and we're off.....

RE: Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! - Silktie - 29-07-2010 05:31 AM

I'm a sucker for competitions.

RE: Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! - Mrs Pearce - 29-07-2010 05:42 AM

ooh a competition, I'll have a go.

RE: Competition: Lifetime Spooks Membership! - Lester Freamon - 29-07-2010 06:33 AM

I'm in, may the best Spook win.