Spooks Forum
What other TV do you watch? (2) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+---- Forum: TV (/forum-32.html)
+---- Thread: What other TV do you watch? (2) (/thread-1056.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: What other TV do you watch? (2) - Beatriz - 30-11-2010 05:44 PM

Is anyone watching MisFits? Some people recommended it to me... It can be a way of killing time, but I'm not too invested in it... I've watched until 2.1.

I miss Mad Men and I LOVE Dexter!

RE: What other TV do you watch? (2) - A Cousin - 15-12-2010 10:22 PM

For anyone interested, WLIW out of NYC has the Sherlock episodes available for viewing online through 27 December. Don't know if it's kosher to include the link here but a search for WLIW.org will get you to the right place.

RE: What other TV do you watch? (2) - BravoNine - 16-12-2010 04:02 AM

I've recently gotten into watching the Tudors, the show on the Showtime network about Henry VIII, it's really really good! And not to mention Max Brown (our lovely and ever so cheerful Dimitri) is in it and plays a very evil character! Big Grin

RE: What other TV do you watch? (2) - Beatriz - 16-12-2010 11:15 AM

Since I'm on sick leave I started watching Weeds, I'm finishing season 3 and I love this show!!! It makes me laugh sooooo hard!! There are a few fantastic characters and some plots are surrealistic! I declare myself a fan of this show!!!

RE: What other TV do you watch? (2) - Silktie - 16-12-2010 12:03 PM

I never got into Weeds because of an irrational dislike of Mary-Louise Parker. Tongue

There's no good reason for it, other than I disliked her character in The West Wing. People used to call the character "Amy Lockjaw" on forums, which used to crack me up.

I saw her recently in the movie Reds and she was fine, though.

We're getting Sherlock Holmes broadcast over here during the Christmas period, so something to look forward to.

RE: What other TV do you watch? (2) - Silktie - 26-12-2010 07:31 AM

We finally saw Sherlock Holmes over here, and I loved it! It was fantastic entertainment. I thought both Mr Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman gave wonderful performances, and am greatly looking forward to another season.

RE: What other TV do you watch? (2) - fanofChristine - 26-12-2010 11:34 AM

(23-11-2010 01:53 PM)bertowud Wrote:  Walking Dead is another new favorite. Zombies!

YES! Zombies! Still in episode 2. A bit dragging in some parts but still, it's a fun show.

RE: What other TV do you watch? (2) - BravoNine - 26-12-2010 11:35 AM

Awesome Doctor Who Christmas Special, I really really enjoyed it! WOOOOOO! Can't wait for the new series to come back next year, the teaser looked amazing! And it's the Doctor in America! Can't get better than this!!! Smile

RE: What other TV do you watch? (2) - anneofct - 28-12-2010 05:14 PM

As far as comedy I am a big Psych fan, even read the books. I also watch The Office, 30 Rock and Community. Community keeps getting better while the other 2 are losing steam. Dramatic shows-Chase, Blue Blood, The Event

RE: What other TV do you watch? (2) - BravoNine - 28-12-2010 08:38 PM

(28-12-2010 05:14 PM)anneofct Wrote:  As far as comedy I am a big Psych fan, even read the books. I also watch The Office, 30 Rock and Community. Community keeps getting better while the other 2 are losing steam. Dramatic shows-Chase, Blue Blood, The Event

I'm not that into comedy shows, USA network shows are about the closest thing I watch to comedy, Psych is pretty cool but I don't watch it that much.

Blue Bloods is a wonderful show, great cast and it's got a great balance between the family moments as well as moments about the job.

Chase is a show that I felt like is NBC trying to cash in on the drama/crime genre, it reminds me of a cross between In Plain Sight and Criminal Minds, except done not as well. NBC is much better at the comedy genre than the big dramatic ones.

The Event was really interesting when started, but I feel like it's losing steam already.

----------------

I can't wait for White Collar to come back though! Second half of the season looks so amazing!Yahoo