Spooks Forum
What *exactly* happened to Zaf? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 6 (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: What *exactly* happened to Zaf? (/thread-1063.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What *exactly* happened to Zaf? - JHyde - 10-08-2010 09:03 AM

That was what happened. The burned bodies were the men who took him and were in the van with Adam earlier on, to whom they gave the fake vaccine.

The Redbacks then kidnapped Zaf from them, burned the original kidnappers and left them where Ros was to find them and set off with Zaf. Presumably they got hold of the vaccine/antidote on their lonesome, which was how they were able to hold and torture Zaf for months, the whole of season 6 (I think about 8 or 9 months in total).

Hope this helps.

RE: What *exactly* happened to Zaf? - Nia M - 10-08-2010 10:23 AM

Yes, that's just what I was after. Thanks very much!

Oh, but poor Zaf Sad

RE: What *exactly* happened to Zaf? - Kazters - 10-08-2010 10:25 AM

was it the americans though? os ros is adamant in s6 ep 3/4 that it was the CIA that have zaf

RE: What *exactly* happened to Zaf? - allanah - 11-08-2010 07:04 AM

I thought they held Zaf for maybe 3 or 4 months and then his body was dumped and it took maybe a week or two for it to be found and get to the embassy. I don't know what the timeframe of series 6 was but thought perhaps 4 or 5 months

RE: What *exactly* happened to Zaf? - bertowud - 13-08-2010 02:48 PM

Zaf's still alive...or undead as the case may be. The virus turned him into a zombie. Tongue

RE: What *exactly* happened to Zaf? - HellsBells - 14-08-2010 05:35 PM

(10-08-2010 10:25 AM)Kazters Wrote:  was it the americans though? os ros is adamant in s6 ep 3/4 that it was the CIA that have zaf

I think Bob Hogan, CIA liaison or something, was involved with the Redbacks. But I don't think it was with CIA backing. (I may have got this wrong, haven't watch this series for a while)

RE: What *exactly* happened to Zaf? - lwhite53 - 14-08-2010 06:57 PM

Hogan had gone private -- wasn't officially working with the CIA anymore.

RE: What *exactly* happened to Zaf? - KrZyLimE - 30-01-2012 06:34 AM

(10-08-2010 09:03 AM)JHyde Wrote:  That was what happened. The burned bodies were the men who took him and were in the van with Adam earlier on, to whom they gave the fake vaccine.

The Redbacks then kidnapped Zaf from them, burned the original kidnappers and left them where Ros was to find them and set off with Zaf. Presumably they got hold of the vaccine/antidote on their lonesome, which was how they were able to hold and torture Zaf for months, the whole of season 6 (I think about 8 or 9 months in total).

Hope this helps.

Question, when last we saw Zaf he had triggered a grenade & threatened to blow everyone up if they didn't let Adam go. Why didn't he just leave with adam also? In additon, I always wondered how/when he let go of the grenade without it going off, and why he would readily give them back control.?