Spooks Forum
Status 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Status 2.0 (/thread-1116.html)

RE: Status 2.0 - almh - 17-09-2010 01:16 PM

Annoyed because I forgot that Sophia Myles would be on Breakfast today, so my mum didn't record it for me Sad Oh, and apparently RA was on the "Lorraine show" so I may go watch that in a minute. (Of course I'm working hard during my free afternoon Confused)

RE: Status 2.0 - Nia M - 17-09-2010 03:20 PM

About to go to my dance lesson Big Grin (Am very happy, because didn't think I'd be able to go for another month Undecided)

RE: Status 2.0 - TygerBright - 17-09-2010 04:03 PM

in two minds about bloody internet working again properly. Got more stuff done yesterday when I didn't have the chance to check all news all day and post comments and pics.
Missed it though.
Back to distractions and long work nights.

RE: Status 2.0 - bertowud - 17-09-2010 04:17 PM

Yeah, I get way more of everything done when the internet's down, unless I'm working on getting the internet back up and running.

RE: Status 2.0 - tyme4t - 17-09-2010 05:39 PM

...trying not to lose my freakin' mind at work....grrrr....one of those days that lasts a week....
gonna try chanting (Win Lotto Max Win Lotto Max Win Lotto Max.....Confused)

RE: Status 2.0 - TygerBright - 17-09-2010 06:22 PM

well gizzus a big yell as soon as you have Big Grin
I had one of 'those' days yesterday.. found that a few pints of Guinness help Smile

making a S9 wallpaper with all Section D members... although I should be doing 'proper' work. Almost wish bloody internet were down again Big Grin

RE: Status 2.0 - almh - 18-09-2010 10:09 AM

Writing an angry comment to a person on youtube who apparently would love to show me Series 9 episode 1 of Spooks, but can't due to copyright. Awww, what a shame for them. I'd hate to think that the real reason that they posted their video was because they want more people to get onto their website, and fill in one of those stupid questionnaires for them (so they can "access series 9 of Spooks"), and so they get more money, and they thought the best way of enticing people in was to pretend to have an unaired episode of Spooks/episodes of Sonny with a change/Mad Men/etc that they really want to show us. Shame about the copyright.

(Yes, this sort of thing does annoy me. A lot.)

RE: Status 2.0 - tyme4t - 18-09-2010 10:39 AM

...signing off from SF until after I watch 9.1 Smile
Hoping to be back on Tuesday after I watch it "somewhere out there" Wink

I wish you all Happy Viewing & Long Live Section D Cool

RE: Status 2.0 - Nia M - 18-09-2010 12:16 PM

Feeling rather angry at someone so coming on here to read some good old Spooksy stuff to cheer myself up Smile

RE: Status 2.0 - Tea Lady - 18-09-2010 01:43 PM

Trying to fit a wireless modem to my PC and failing badly.

"Quick and easy installation" my bottom!

Going to have to phone the £1.50 a minute "help" line....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr