Spooks Forum
Status 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Status 2.0 (/thread-1116.html)

RE: Status 2.0 - Kirayuki - 29-11-2010 11:14 PM

Trying to juggle my history coursework with the forum and failing miserably.
I still need a few more primary sources for my essay on Mary I taking the throne from Lady Jane Grey in 1553 and the short term effects.

Will try logging off for an hour or so. That might help. I need my academic cap on rather than my Spooks cap.
(However i would just like to point out now that these are metaphorical caps...) Tongue

RE: Status 2.0 - almh - 30-11-2010 06:36 AM

Upset by the fact that we have a tiny bit of snow (ok, enough to completely cover the ground but still), and the trains aren't cancelled. Sad And it's raining now Sad

RE: Status 2.0 - YourFutureMuse - 30-11-2010 10:52 AM

Upset that it hasn't snowed enough overnight for my german teacher to be unable to travel in to class and yet the snow from yesterday is still here so I will most likely fall on my bum on the way to said uncancelled german class. Pfft.

RE: Status 2.0 - HellsBells - 30-11-2010 02:46 PM

Spent all morning baking chocolate cakes for the school Christmas fayre (still haven't iced them yet). What's worst is I won't get to eat any of them unless I go and buy my own cake at the fayre.

RE: Status 2.0 - Byatil - 30-11-2010 02:59 PM

Managed to learn the intro to "Accidental Babies" by Damien Rice on the piano today Smile Also sat myself down and did 30 sit-ups. Feeling accomplished! However I have done absolutely no work, so I'm not really sure if these count as achievements... Dodgy

RE: Status 2.0 - almh - 30-11-2010 03:18 PM

School was (finally) cancelled!!! Yaaaay! Currently at home, but meant to be doing work. I've tried explaining to my mum that if I was at school all I would be doing would be watching a video and having cake, so maybe she should make me some cake. She didn't seem that impressed with that idea...

RE: Status 2.0 - A Cousin - 30-11-2010 06:47 PM

Its snowing in London and raining in New York. What the hell is up with that?!?! Wink

RE: Status 2.0 - almh - 01-12-2010 08:14 AM

Another snow day! Woke up an hour late for school, went downstairs to see my dad in a suit as he was trying to get into work, but no trains are running from where I live. Ooopsy. Got to go to Sainsburys soon because my grandparents can't leave the house, and they need to buy some food.

RE: Status 2.0 - HellsBells - 01-12-2010 02:14 PM

All warm and cosy again after a very nice heating engineer fixed the hot water and heating this morning after it broke down yesterday lunchtime. It was so cold overnight.

RE: Status 2.0 - watchstrap - 01-12-2010 03:20 PM

Been for a very snowy walk with a very excited Collie. We have rehomed him and he hasn't seen proper, countryside snow before. Tried to round up some kids on sledges, LOL!

It's looking lovely here in Sussex, felt like walking through Narnia, not a soul about. And quiet!