Spooks Forum
Status 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Status 2.0 (/thread-1116.html)

RE: Status 2.0 - lwhite53 - 20-12-2010 08:33 PM

"not broken enough" -- is that a verified diagnosis in the PDR? And here I am thinking that an NHS-type program would be good for the US. I might have to reconsider!!

Hope the "not quite break" heals quickly, TL.

RE: Status 2.0 - Tea Lady - 20-12-2010 09:57 PM

Thanks guys.

IMO emergency NHS care is great. It's the rest that falls down.

Snowing again here in Sevenoaks.

RE: Status 2.0 - watchstrap - 21-12-2010 12:03 AM

Yay, we managed to clear the drive and make it into the local town today. Husband's driving down our snowy, icy lane onto the main road was a bit like the opening sequence of Misery but hey, we made to Pizza Express, car intact.

Not sure about making it over to Hampshire to exchange presents with my Mum, but might give it a try on Weds. Getting a bit bored with the snow now.

RE: Status 2.0 - A Cousin - 21-12-2010 02:18 PM

Last night, I had a once in a lifetime experience: a full lunar eclipse on the Solstice.

The UK made news across the pond last night: Heathrow closed for arrivals due to the snow (Wow!) and the terrorist ring that got busted. (Go Harry! Wink)

RE: Status 2.0 - HellsBells - 21-12-2010 03:48 PM

The Lunar eclipse occurred in the UK this morning but it was to cloudy to see,which is a shame as the children would have loved to see it.

(20-12-2010 01:12 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Left ankle is not broken according to nurse at the Hospital or "not broken enough" to warrant further treatment. Advice given is to keep my weight off it, and not to hit myself in the ankle with a golf club again!!

I do love the NHS in the UK. They are soooooooooooo helpful !!!!

*hops off*

But surely 'broken enough' for loads of sympathy and lots of rest watching your favourite Spooks episodes. Wink Hope it gets better soon Tea Lady.

RE: Status 2.0 - YourFutureMuse - 21-12-2010 09:00 PM

Hope your ankle feels better soon TL!
And still no snow in Derby Sad

RE: Status 2.0 - A Cousin - 21-12-2010 09:43 PM

(21-12-2010 03:48 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  The Lunar eclipse occurred in the UK this morning but it was to cloudy to see,which is a shame as the children would have loved to see it.

I wasn't sure if it could potentially be viewed from the UK. In the maps we saw laying out the viewing area, the UK seemed to be on the cusp. By his request, we woke my nine year old son up to view it. His assessment? "Well, that was boring." Meh. Dodgy Perhaps he expected the Tardis careening across the sky at the speed of light to triumphant music?

RE: Status 2.0 - Byatil - 21-12-2010 10:09 PM

(21-12-2010 09:43 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  
(21-12-2010 03:48 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  The Lunar eclipse occurred in the UK this morning but it was to cloudy to see,which is a shame as the children would have loved to see it.

I wasn't sure if it could potentially be viewed from the UK. In the maps we saw laying out the viewing area, the UK seemed to be on the cusp. By his request, we woke my nine year old son up to view it. His assessment? "Well, that was boring." Meh. Dodgy Perhaps he expected the Tardis careening across the sky at the speed of light to triumphant music?

The moon was still tinged orange for a few hours this evening Smile

RE: Status 2.0 - tyme4t - 23-12-2010 02:12 PM

Yahoo Happily on Christmas vacation today at 5:00pm AST!!! Not back to work until Jan 3rd! Yahoo

Wishing all my fellow forum members (& yes even lurkers Wink) a Wonderful Holiday Season! Cheers to 2011!

Long live Section D Cool

RE: Status 2.0 - Belle - 23-12-2010 02:15 PM

(23-12-2010 02:12 PM)tyme4t Wrote:  Yahoo Happily on Christmas vacation today at 5:00pm AST!!! Not back to work until Jan 3rd! Yahoo

Wishing all my fellow forum members (& yes even lurkers Wink) a Wonderful Holiday Season! Cheers to 2011!

Long live Section D Cool

Thx, tyme4t!!!!
My best wishes to you and also to all of the Spooks forum!
Celebrate away!!! Yahoo!!!