Spooks Forum
Status 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Status 2.0 (/thread-1116.html)

RE: Status 2.0 - Kazters - 06-03-2011 06:55 PM

have hospital in the morning and willow is getting her stitchws out in the afternoon after being spayed a week ago! although today a lump (of what feels like fluid) has appeared around her stitches

RE: Status 2.0 - HellsBells - 07-03-2011 02:15 PM

Hope everything goes well for Willow today.

RE: Status 2.0 - Kazters - 07-03-2011 04:54 PM

back from the vets stitches are out willow did lick the head of the vet as she did it. the lump was one of the internal stitches are are meant to disolve did the opposite and tried to work its way out - vet removed it and she has a sticky plaster over it. as for the lump on her leg the biopsy they took when she was spayed isnt back yet going to phone today or tomorow with results!

willow was a brave pup ;-) not a sound out of her and thankfully no biting either (she has regressed slightly since the spay to more out of her way biting - you are meant to yelp if she bites bit this makes her nuts - puppy class teacher said to spray her wiht min mouth spray and this worked for a while she likes the taste but not working all that is is putting her for a time out fingers are cossed it gets better from wednesday when she can start getting exercise again.

sorry ive rambled ;-)

RE: Status 2.0 - bertowud - 07-03-2011 05:03 PM

Took my son to the dentist for a filling this morning. I have to take my daughter this afternoon to have two teeth pulled. I go to the dentist next week. The son goes back at the end of the month for another filling. I'm going to be sick of going to the dentist by the end of the month.

RE: Status 2.0 - A Cousin - 08-03-2011 04:19 AM

(07-03-2011 05:03 PM)bertowud Wrote:  I have to take my daughter this afternoon to have two teeth pulled.

Aaawww...I feel for the poppet. I hope all goes well. With all of you!

RE: Status 2.0 - BravoNine - 08-03-2011 07:53 AM

Just returned home from attending the screening and discussion panel for TV show White Collar at the Paley Center for Media's PaleyFest 2011 at the Saban Theater in Beverly Hills, California!!!!

IT WAS AMAZING!!! I got to watch a one-day advanced screening of the White Collar Season 2 Finale!!! And I got to ask questions!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Brilliant show, brilliant cast, brilliant writers and crew!!! Smile

Can't wait for the Supernatural discussion panel on March 13th!!!!

RE: Status 2.0 - Saerwen - 08-03-2011 08:46 AM

Kazters as one rambler to another hope Willow is soon on the mend, what kind of pup is she?

I have my girl Darcey she is in her 20th year she's a tabby torteshell with a dash of orange on her back I must include this or she will be offended lol long haired cat, on another post I mentioned she has been fighting renal failure for a year and she detests vet type renal wet food I have been going bug eye hunting the web for sites the show the phosphorus levels in wet cat food for the UK, the sites I have come across are for the USA and they are so comprehensive it's a pity we can't have that here.

Bertowud commiserations on your many visits to the dentist, sending healing wishes for your son and for the visit your daughter has yet to come. I have had phantom toothache that is the name my dentist and I have decided upon, off and on for the past 10 years, we think the origin may have been a shattered route canal but no amount of x-rays show anything though and visits to to the dental hospital came to nothing, but hey there are worse things!

RE: Status 2.0 - Kazters - 08-03-2011 11:55 AM

willow is on burns pet food she loves it and they show the levels of all the things in there food and give free advice to everyone who asks for it!

http://burnspet.co.uk/

for example one vat foot has Phosphorus 0.77%.
its gluten free which we think is great for her and human grade meat as well

she is a black lab and a wee madam but what would a dog be wthout personality

RE: Status 2.0 - Saerwen - 08-03-2011 03:58 PM

Kazters

Thank you for mentioning Burns pet food I did look into them but unfortunately they don't do wet food for cats. I have Darcey on a German renal dry cat food which she loves and has senior wet food with phosphorus binder powder sprinkled on and mixed in. I am always on the look out for more holistic organic food for her hence checking the web a lot.

Your dog sounds really lovely, my son would love a dog but his work commitments don't allow him to but one day he will I'm sure.

RE: Status 2.0 - Kazters - 08-03-2011 04:44 PM

thats a shame they dont do wet food, willow loves her burns it gives her such a shiney coat