Spooks Forum
Status 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Status 2.0 (/thread-1116.html)

RE: Status 2.0 - Saerwen - 08-03-2011 04:53 PM

I have found a lot of pet food producers sometimes just make dry food, Darcey really likes this food I get from Germany it's called Happy Cat of all things, her sister who passed away a year last January from renal failure was such a wee rascal when it came to food 4 feet away from her bowl she would tell you she didn't like it she was such a madam.
Darcey is the third cat I've had that's got renal failure, my first one was a beautiful long haired black and white cat called Jack which I brought with me from Scotland, with in a few weeks of diagnosis I lost him but at least Sophie lasted 11 months and Darcey is still pawing on a year later.
It is such a cruel disease. At the moment as I type this Darcey is sitting on her blanket next to the monitor watching me type!

RE: Status 2.0 - tyme4t - 10-03-2011 11:12 AM

Suicida...just spent money I don't have on the first 7 series of [spooks] - but they were on SALE!Silba
How could I not buy them...right?!? I know you will all understand...Blush

Yahoo So freakin' excited!

RE: Status 2.0 - Belle - 10-03-2011 01:14 PM

Enjoy your purchase, tyme4t!!! We need to indulge ourselves once in a while, don't we!

Just finished preparing chicken and fresh french fries (which are actually invented and much tastier in Belgium Wink) for tonight's diner. Very boring; I know Blush

RE: Status 2.0 - Tineke - 10-03-2011 02:28 PM

Hi tyme4t, where did you find them?

After this message I will log off and go home on my bike.

RE: Status 2.0 - tyme4t - 10-03-2011 03:17 PM

@tineke - I purchased them on amazon.ca....I have been considering purchasing the first 7 series, but I always managed to talk myself out of it. Not so much yesterday... Big Grin

RE: Status 2.0 - HellsBells - 11-03-2011 12:57 PM

My feet have gone numb from sitting crossed legged on the floor for too long, reading posts on this forum.

RE: Status 2.0 - A Cousin - 15-03-2011 10:22 PM

Husband at rehearsals. Children fed. Homework done. Laundry in. I don't know what to do with myself now! Entertain me Spooks Forum! Tongue

RE: Status 2.0 - picard1109 - 15-03-2011 10:44 PM

(15-03-2011 10:22 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Husband at rehearsals. Children fed. Homework done. Laundry in. I don't know what to do with myself now! Entertain me Spooks Forum! Tongue

Here's a little SF dance to entertain you: VueltasssVueltasssVueltasss

Or I could whistle a happy tune for you: Silba

Or you could pick a random episode of Spooks, open a bottle of wine, kick your shoes off and just lose yourself in the magic...Wink

RE: Status 2.0 - A Cousin - 16-03-2011 02:25 AM

(15-03-2011 10:44 PM)picard1109 Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 10:22 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Husband at rehearsals. Children fed. Homework done. Laundry in. I don't know what to do with myself now! Entertain me Spooks Forum! Tongue

Here's a little SF dance to entertain you: VueltasssVueltasssVueltasss

Or I could whistle a happy tune for you: Silba

Or you could pick a random episode of Spooks, open a bottle of wine, kick your shoes off and just lose yourself in the magic...Wink

LOL! Such talent contained in one person is nothing short of a crime, picard!

Everyone is now in bed. 6.3, here I come!

RE: Status 2.0 - picard1109 - 16-03-2011 08:39 AM

(16-03-2011 02:25 AM)A Cousin Wrote:  LOL! Such talent contained in one person is nothing short of a crime, picard!

Everyone is now in bed. 6.3, here I come!

Aw, shucks! 'Twern't nuthin'.Blush

Y'now, I don't think I've seen 6.3...I might just watch that right now, even those I'm supposed to be 'working at home' due to a sinus infection. I'm sure sinus infections respond to a good dose of Spooks, though...Silba