Spooks Forum
Series 9 DVD Release - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Series 9 DVD Release (/thread-1143.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Series 9 DVD Release - Forever Secret - 26-02-2011 12:13 PM

Its strange I had a dream 2 nights ago that my DVD had arrived.... twice? Annyway finally Mine arrived this morning,...that was a nice surpise Big Grin It feels a little strange to get DVD's before their release date Wink

Series S9DVD Spoiler: show
The NW commentary is for Episode 7, looks like people guessed right Wink
Always a good thing! Wink

(26-02-2011 10:44 AM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  I am not going to give anything away, but the extra's with PF and NW is good!!!....what a tease..
Oooohhh! *Goes to watch* Wink

RE: Series 9 DVD Release - Byatil - 26-02-2011 12:22 PM

I ordered my copy last night; hopefully it'll be here soon! Sad

RE: Series 9 DVD Release - Forever Secret - 26-02-2011 12:28 PM

(26-02-2011 12:22 PM)Byatil Wrote:  I ordered my copy last night; hopefully it'll be here soon! Sad

Mine took 4 days... shouldn't be too long Wink

The Downfall of Lucas North is actually very interesting, its interesting to see the actors view on what happened to Lucas, especially Richard Armitages Smile

RE: Series 9 DVD Release - Byatil - 26-02-2011 12:31 PM

(26-02-2011 12:28 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  
(26-02-2011 12:22 PM)Byatil Wrote:  I ordered my copy last night; hopefully it'll be here soon! Sad

Mine took 4 days... shouldn't be too long Wink

The Downfall of Lucas North is actually very interesting, its interesting to see the actors view on what happened to Lucas, especially Richard Armitages Smile

I'm so jealous, I really want to see what he has to say about it! If RA can make some sense of the plot then I might just be able to suspend my disbelief Wink

I didn't pay for 1st class postage, so I don't think mine will arrive until Thursday Sad Hopefully a bit sooner though, these extras sound like they'll be really interesting.

RE: Series 9 DVD Release - langley - 26-02-2011 12:42 PM

I'm dying over here in the U.S.! No idea when season 9 will be available on DVD here. I think it's because it hasn't aired over here yet. That doesn't mean I haven't seen them all 10 times! Could people with DVD's please please please post details? Is there a lot with NW and PF sitting on that couch? Are there audio commentaries for each episode? What does NW say for episode 7? Does PF do any audio commentary? Thank you in advance!!

RE: Series 9 DVD Release - Forever Secret - 26-02-2011 12:49 PM

(26-02-2011 12:31 PM)Byatil Wrote:  I'm so jealous, I really want to see what he has to say about it! If RA can make some sense of the plot then I might just be able to suspend my disbelief Wink

I didn't pay for 1st class postage, so I don't think mine will arrive until Thursday Sad Hopefully a bit sooner though, these extras sound like they'll be really interesting.

Wink He does make sense of it, also during the extra's, and watching them shoot it you can hear RA's Leicester accent emerge haha Wink

I just saw a section of the "Cost of Being a Spy"... and something
NW said made my day Wink
And then Peter and Nicola just made me laugh,Those two are just so brilliant together,
I won't spoil it for anyone
But lets just say Nicola and Peter give me hope for Series 10 after all Wink

(26-02-2011 12:42 PM)langley Wrote:  I'm dying over here in the U.S.! No idea when season 9 will be available on DVD here. I think it's because it hasn't aired over here yet. That doesn't mean I haven't seen them all 10 times! Could people with DVD's please please please post details? Is there a lot with NW and PF sitting on that couch? Are there audio commentaries for each episode? What does NW say for episode 7? Does PF do any audio commentary? Thank you in advance!!

Awww! Sad I'm not sure about the US release dates.
I'll put it in spoiler tags Wink
Series 9DVD Spoiler: show

Yep there is the Nicola and Peter on the couch! Absolutely BRILLIANT! They start talking abut Harry and Ruth's relationship in quite a bit of detail actually, talking about how spies can't have personal relationships, how its always difficult, there are some moments of pure gold in there as well, so funny, poor NW at one point seemed like she couldn't stop laughing, Peter Firth has got a great sense of humour!
I havent seen Ep7's audio commentary yet, PF doesn't do any of the audio commentary sadly though Smile

Just about to watch Ep7 commetary Wink

RE: Series 9 DVD Release - SPOOK91 - 26-02-2011 01:07 PM

Sounds great Forever Secret! Just had an email from Amazon telling me that it has dispatched very excited now! Hopefully it will be here by about tuesday because I'm not in my house from Wednesday and I want my PF and NW fix! How long after dispatch have the DVDs taken to come?

RE: Series 9 DVD Release - Forever Secret - 26-02-2011 01:12 PM

SPOOK91 My DVD was dispatched from play.com on tuesday and arrived this morning Big Grin It was 3/4 days after dispatch that it arrived, so it shouldn't take long at all Wink

Listening to he NW commentary now, Very good! I love listening to Nicola, she's great!
If you're a Harry/ Ruth fan I think you will really enjoy the extra's however I do wish there was more about Beth and Dimitri in the extras Wink

RE: Series 9 DVD Release - Tea Lady - 26-02-2011 01:44 PM

(26-02-2011 12:49 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  But lets just say Nicola and Peter give me hope for Series 10 after all Wink

This "hope" is going to put us all in an early grave Big Grin

RE: Series 9 DVD Release - SPOOK91 - 26-02-2011 01:50 PM

Have you seen the item which could give us "hope" yet tealady or are you still waiting on the DVD?