Spooks Forum
Wallpaper help!! - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Pictures & Videos (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Wallpaper help!! (/thread-1149.html)

Wallpaper help!! - Elphie - 14-09-2010 06:44 PM

I am trying to find a wallpaper with everyone on it from all the series;

Zoe,Zaf,Tom,Ruth,Ros,Malcolm,Lucas,Jo,Harry,Fiona,Danny,Connie,Colin and Adam.

But I can't find one anywhere!!! They must have had a least one cast photo!! They are all popular!!!

Could anyone possibly help me??? I hope so. I can't be the only one frustrated by this.

Thanks xx Your the Best!!!

RE: Wallpaper help!! - Nitrus - 14-09-2010 06:53 PM

Actually I find it quite believable that there isn't one. Once an actor has left the show they're not contractually obliged to do anything, let alone do a promo shoot with the current cast.

Your best hope is to find one that someone has cobbled together from other photos, we have a great wallpaper make here in TygerBright. Smile

RE: Wallpaper help!! - TygerBright - 14-09-2010 07:29 PM

I'm positive that there isn't any.. was trawling the 'net for ages before I got frustrated and made my own.
Theoretically it is possible to cram all characters ever (minus Connie, and a few other 'nuisances' maybe) into one, and in a pleasing manner, but that would take a rather huge amount of time... Should I ever find that much, and make one, here's the first place I'd leave it Smile
I do believe however that there are other artists amongst us who might have made one, or are willing to give it a shot.
Right folks?!?

RE: Wallpaper help!! - Elphie - 14-09-2010 07:30 PM

Thanks for the advice and I will look!! Thanks TygerBight!! and Nitrus of course!