Spooks Forum
What other TV do you watch? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: What other TV do you watch? (/thread-12.html)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - bertowud - 25-11-2009 04:16 PM

I liked the first season of True Blood. I haven't seen any since then.

My wife was reading the books and my daughter (almost 6) is now completely fascinated by vampires.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - HellsBells - 25-11-2009 04:19 PM

I grudgingly have to agree with you. I had made up my mind not to like it......don't really like Tasmin Outhwaite. But it was very watchable, it will be interesting where they take the storyline. Do they fail to stop the predicted tragedy eventually or will they fail very episode ?

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Nitrus - 25-11-2009 08:05 PM

(25-11-2009 04:13 PM)Asjenw Wrote:  What do you think of Paradox - the show that aired last night? I thought it was great Big Grin

It was ok.. didn't like Tamzin Outhwaite in it..

The whole concept was the same as any other story about people who know the future... they didn't go anywhere different with it...

However, I believe that "once you look into the future, everything changes" so that didn't really fit in with this story.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 25-11-2009 09:05 PM

Hehehehe......hearing the show's called Paradox just makes me want to sing the Gilbert and Sullivan song of the same name. Are they wearing pirate costumes?

RE: What other TV do you watch? - uncle albert - 26-11-2009 06:32 PM

Dr Who,
Robin hood,
Robin Of Sherwood,
Blakes Seven,
King of Queens,
Frasier,
Red Dwarf,
Star Trek,
Only Fools and Horses.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - HellsBells - 27-11-2009 12:00 PM

I used to love Blake's Seven, haven't seen it for years but I have got the videos somewhere. Maybe I'll watch them again when Spooks finishes it's current run.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - lwhite53 - 27-11-2009 04:10 PM

Am watching Hustle right at the moment (DVDs from Spooks shop , hint, hint) -- another great Kudos product. Great actors, great scripts, great directing!

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Nitrus - 27-11-2009 05:18 PM

Yay! Hustle is amazing.. can't wait for Series 5 to be on DVD and Series 6 to air!!

Thanks for buying through the store! Very grateful. Big Grin

RE: What other TV do you watch? - almh - 27-11-2009 06:28 PM

Kudos do amazing programs - even their kids program MI-High is pretty well made. (It's one of the few CBBC programs I can stand - FYI I do have younger siblings, that's my excuse!)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Nitrus - 27-11-2009 06:32 PM

Sure... "excuse" Tongue

Anyone watch the new Gavin & Stacey? What did you think? I really liked it..