Spooks Forum
What other TV do you watch? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: What other TV do you watch? (/thread-12.html)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 02-01-2010 06:56 PM

United States of Tara just came out on DVD in the States, so I'm hoping an Australian release isn't too far away. Love that show.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Beatriz - 02-01-2010 08:02 PM

Is it? God, no more series to watch please!! Wink I thought I would watch it... But I follow so many series that I'm stressed!! Perhaps I'll try and watch it in summer...

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 02-01-2010 08:06 PM

Maybe you should ban yourself from this thread Beatriz Smile

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Beatriz - 02-01-2010 08:27 PM

Yes, I should but I can't help it!! I love series, I'm a series geek, my friends call me so

I usually read a blog about series, and I shouldn't because my list of series to watch is increasing dramatically Thud

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 02-01-2010 10:16 PM

Honestly, about half of the DVDs I won are television series. TV is making a bit of a comeback now, I've noticed, as people are finally realising that some TV series are better than a lot of stuff in the cinemas as a rule. Plus, it's cheaper.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Akira - 03-01-2010 12:28 AM

I unashamedly watch and run a forum for CBBC's Raven, and the amount of abuse I've had from chav pr**ks at college etc about it over time... and they're all too thick to win the show LOL!

Other than that I mostly prefer factual stuff - BBC's outstanding nature documentaries, and comedy things like Mock the Week and Dead Ringers.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - YourFutureMuse - 03-01-2010 12:36 AM

Ah Raven lol! I used to love that show! Or the man who plays Raven anyway Tongue

I have rubbish TV taste haha I either music channels or BBC news 24 lon ike all day which can be depressing but especially when I am home alone cos I hate quiet lol
Or programmes like Britain/ America/ Canada/ Australia's next top model or style me famous because I clearly have no brain haha
Of programmmes I actually sit down too watch there are few lol I usually just by box sets when they catch my eye and thats how I get into things.. I would say Grey's Anatomy, House, Gavin and Stacey, Plus One, Mistresses, Dr Who, Waking the Dead, Silent Witness and Robin Hood are my favourites. And most of these I have discovered by watching the box sets lol...
Oh yes and another embarassing one I also love Neighbours aha Its a tradition in my family for me and my sis to watch it during tea Tongue

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Akira - 03-01-2010 12:48 AM

James MacKenzie - met him for the 5th time on the forum trip to one of his pantomimes. He gave me a huge hug this time. Ahhhhhh Big Grin Tongue

RE: What other TV do you watch? - YourFutureMuse - 03-01-2010 12:49 AM

wow I am jealous haha
I always wanted to go on that programme Sad I think I may be too old now pahahaha
I love his accent though - phwoar lol

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Akira - 03-01-2010 12:56 AM

11-13 years I'm afraid.... oh I am a TOTAL sucker for Scottish accents... my friend sent me the mp3 of a short story he read, so I am going to melt on my commute - it's on my player!! And when he sings in panto... *puddle*

I'm not a fangirl. I really respect him, he is totally lovely and down to earth with me and the forum, and he's so modest and appreciative of us and our support. I'm more slightly-friends with him than anything, but I can't deny he is a handsome chap! Big Grin