Spooks Forum
What other TV do you watch? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: What other TV do you watch? (/thread-12.html)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 03-01-2010 01:02 AM

Raven's an awesome show, it's good that he is appreciative of the forum.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Beatriz - 05-01-2010 01:22 PM

I need opinions about Paradox and Misfits Tongue Has anyone watched them? What do you think? Should I add them to my list or erase them?

Do you know when is The IT crowd coming back? If it is...

And as a final thing, Damages season 3 trailer, Smile I can't wait.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 05-01-2010 03:39 PM

I know I saw it too!!!!! So excited.

Damages is really my only favourite show that comes back in the New Year. Most others that I'm a diehard fan of have wrapped until next July or September.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - YourFutureMuse - 05-01-2010 03:50 PM

Paradox was alright Confused I didn't understand the whole overall future storyline but for the individual episodes it was quite fastpaced and a good watch Smile Don't expect any answers though lol

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Beatriz - 05-01-2010 03:59 PM

Thanks YFM, I've watched Flashforward (the plot is similar) and was a bit disappointed, not very good, so I thought of having a go at it...

RE: What other TV do you watch? - lwhite53 - 05-01-2010 04:07 PM

Burn Notice back on US tv on 1/21 - YAY! I do love that series, especially Sharon Gless (of Cagney and Lacey fame) as the mother.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - bertowud - 05-01-2010 04:52 PM

I'll have to check the DVR and make sure all of my shows are getting recorded: 24, Burn Notice, and I'm going to give the Human Target a try. Mark Valley can be pretty good at times.

Wasn't there a Tyne Daly guest appearance on one episode of Burn Notice? Or am I imagining that? I really like Sharon Gless and Bruce Campbell's interactions on there.
And of course Lost.

Also on Flash Forward, that's where some of the writers who were let go from Heroes last year ended up. Jesse Alexander is the lead writer and he was 2nd or 3rd chair on Alias and on Heroes.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - lwhite53 - 05-01-2010 07:13 PM

(05-01-2010 04:52 PM)bertowud Wrote:  Wasn't there a Tyne Daly guest appearance on one episode of Burn Notice? Or am I imagining that? I really like Sharon Gless and Bruce Campbell's interactions on there.

I think the Tyne Daly guest spot is in an upcoming episode -- saw her in the preview screen clips. That should be fun!

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Silktie - 06-01-2010 07:24 AM

Waking the Dead and Spooks season 7 is starting here on BBC World on Monday. Yay! Finally I'll be having something decent to watch on telly again.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Tea Lady - 06-01-2010 04:31 PM

I was thinking of buying the Sopranos on DVD. Has anybody else here watched it? Is it any good?