Spooks Forum
What other TV do you watch? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: What other TV do you watch? (/thread-12.html)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Beatriz - 29-01-2010 09:50 AM

Indeed!! I'm going to say this for the 10th time this week: I couldn't remember the feeling of watching the opening, the song is amazing, of course the show it's too. I couldn't remember how much I missed it!! Tongue
Glenn Close and Rose Byrne are brilliant on their roles. You can never tell what is Patty Hewes up to... And the guests stars are always great too

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 29-01-2010 11:28 AM

I'm excited to see what sort of a role Michael Gaston has on Damages. He only had a tiny part in the first episode, but it looks like it might get bigger as the season goes on. I love him, a really underappreciated actor.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - belle4723 - 29-01-2010 09:35 PM

I recently picked up that Wiseguy DVD with the first arc - looking forward to watching -maybe this weekend since we will apparently be snowed-in in NC.

I watch all the Law & Orders (orig., SVU and Criminal Intent), NCIS, 24, Big Bang Theory & Two and a Half Men.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - bertowud - 29-01-2010 09:47 PM

Which Law & Order is your favorite?

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Saratita - 30-01-2010 12:19 AM

SVU of course, my friend Ken Storer has been writing 4 episodes in the last 2 years. "Quickie" Season 11 ep. 11 aired in January. It's excellent (not only because a friend wrote it).
What's your favourite L&O bertowud ?
I watch Glee, which is fabulous.
How I met YM (am a fan of Barney)
Mad Men (number 2 fav after Spooks)
Californication
Entourage
Gossip Girl (although I'm ashamedWink) - but the weekly reviews by Brian Nolan in Gawker.com are worth the read. He's so cynical it's hysterical
True Blood
Damages
Dr House (yes, for Hugh Laurie)
Skins
etc.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 30-01-2010 12:27 AM

Another Mad Men fan finally! No-one else seems to watch it here but I love it. Beatriz and I are also big Damages fans.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Saratita - 30-01-2010 12:34 AM

No one knows Mad Men in France (yet). I've been talking in the wind (or to myself) for 2 years now on everything I love about the show Wink

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 30-01-2010 02:02 AM

I felt like that in Australia for about a year until it came out here and suddenly everyone was watching it! It is awesome though. I really want to get hold of Big Love actually - it's meant to be excellent.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Beatriz - 30-01-2010 05:09 AM

Mad men is on my list of "must watch" shows.
I'm a big fan of Damages (3rd season has just started Big Grin) and of House, Hugh Laurie is wonderful, speaking spanish in his last episode was hilarious (not very objective in this one)
Barney is legen... wait for it... DARY!!!! Wink

RE: What other TV do you watch? - bertowud - 30-01-2010 06:26 AM

I'd have to say Criminal Intent at this point. It used to be SVU, but after watching 15 episodes in one day, I got depressed because of how often kids are the victims in that show.

Why Criminal Intent? Vincent D'Onofrio is a wonderful actor. I'm not sure I like Jeff Goldblum on there yet. Also, I like Chris Noth's character too.