Spooks Forum
What other TV do you watch? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: What other TV do you watch? (/thread-12.html)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - HellsBells - 07-02-2010 06:51 PM

Oh, I love Mock the Week, that is just so funny, it always makes me laugh.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - wildcatuk1969 - 07-02-2010 07:00 PM

mock the week is hilarious loving hugh dennis.... i also love QI - very addictive.....

RE: What other TV do you watch? - almh - 07-02-2010 07:37 PM

They're both amazing! Alan Davies is great Big Grin

RE: What other TV do you watch? - bertowud - 08-02-2010 04:07 AM

Beatriz, how did you like the Lost premiere?

For me the reason I like Leverage is it reminds me a lot of the shows I watched as a kid in the 80s: Magnum PI, ATeam, Knight Rider, etc.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Beatriz - 08-02-2010 01:34 PM

I haven't seen it yet, I may watch it tonight (I must also watch the 6.00 episode before to remember some details) I'll let you know Wink

I've never seen Leverage, though I agree 80's shows were amazing: knight Rider was great (it was translated as "the fantastic car", here), the A team...

RE: What other TV do you watch? - wildcatuk1969 - 08-02-2010 04:15 PM

sometimes during QI: you have to bite your lip and not say the most obvious xxx

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Beatriz - 09-02-2010 11:24 PM

(08-02-2010 04:07 AM)bertowud Wrote:  Beatriz, how did you like the Lost premiere?

OK, I've watched Lost premiere, and I've realised that this series is not for me, I feel that they are pulling my leg so... not a good thing. It's personal
Series 6 LOST Spoiler: show
we learn that the temple has it's inhabitants, that island is overcrowed honest!, the thing with the paralel universe I could have bought it, but Sayid coming back to life...
I think they are complicating things way too much for me... are they solving all in 17 episodes?

RE: What other TV do you watch? - bertowud - 10-02-2010 04:01 AM

Yeah, I think they're going to explain a lot, but I know they've said they won't be able to answer all of the questions asked in the series.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - TygerBright - 10-02-2010 08:38 PM

Ahhh, Hustle season 6 finale was fun. They totally kicked MI6 derrière Big Grin Big Grin
bet Harry & Co. would have loved that!!! Maybe MI5 can hire them?

RE: What other TV do you watch? - YourFutureMuse - 10-02-2010 08:43 PM

Oh I loved the Hustle finale! There were times I thought I was actually watching Spooks lol Big Grin

I suppose spies and con artists have to have a lot of the same skills though Wink