Spooks Forum
What other TV do you watch? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: What other TV do you watch? (/thread-12.html)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - almh - 10-02-2010 08:45 PM

Well, they both have to lie to others most of the time Tongue

I seriously read the episode summary in the Radio Times and thought I was seeing things! A Hustle finale with MI6 Smile Heart

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Nitrus - 10-02-2010 08:48 PM

The finale of Hustle was very disappointing.. throwing MI6 in there was RIDICULOUS, plus there was a lot of repetition of scenes/stories in previous series.

The whole thing seemed rushed, I miss the Hustle where you would be clambering for how they pulled it off and then when they revealed it, you would be flabbergasted.

Now it's like, "oh so they got a camera in there.. k".

Sad

RE: What other TV do you watch? - TygerBright - 10-02-2010 08:49 PM

they couldn't have fooled Ros tho... or charmed her Wink
I hope the stoopidspooks ™ make a return in season 7 and get suitably outwitted again.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - almh - 10-02-2010 08:49 PM

I just loved the ending, it made me laugh Smile The actual plot wasn't that amazing, but the whole bit at the end made me laugh soooo much.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - YourFutureMuse - 10-02-2010 08:50 PM

Aww I liked it Tongue Maybe its cos I only reallly started watching this series so any repetition was lost on me Tongue

RE: What other TV do you watch? - TygerBright - 10-02-2010 09:07 PM

Sure they've had better plots over the years - I was just totally amused by the fact that it was MI6, however far-fetched (or ridiculous) that idea might have been. Anyone who fewls stoopidspooks ™ has my vote (Ash does anytime, anyway Smile

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Nia M - 10-02-2010 09:46 PM

Filming of Ashes to Ashes' final series has just finished, according to Dean Andrews' tweet as of 3 minutes ago Sad

RE: What other TV do you watch? - fanofChristine - 25-02-2010 10:34 AM

I like Pushing Daisies, 30rock, Battlestar Galactica, Mad Men.

I would recommend Pushing Daisies to anyone who likes well-written romance-comedy.

(10-02-2010 09:46 PM)Nia M Wrote:  Filming of Ashes to Ashes' final series has just finished, according to Dean Andrews' tweet as of 3 minutes ago Sad

I teared a little Sad

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 25-02-2010 11:31 AM

Pushing Daisies was a good show with a good cast. Might have done better but it was one of those shows that really suffered due to the writers' strike and never got off the ground properly.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - bertowud - 25-02-2010 03:30 PM

The writers' strike hurt a lot of shows including established ones like Lost and Heroes.

Another show I started recently is Human Target. It's pretty cheesy. The guy is a body guard for hire. Basically you find out someone is trying to kill you, so you hire him and he brings down the killer.
I think Pushing Daisies was also hurt by being on a broadcast network. It would have worked better on one of the cable stations.