Spooks Forum
What other TV do you watch? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: What other TV do you watch? (/thread-12.html)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 10-07-2010 07:20 AM

I always find that funny - about Tennant auditioning continuously for Taggart and never getting a part. He can pretty much buy and sell just about everyone in it these days.

Kazters, when you're finished with The West Wing, come join our thread about it. There's a few people on here who rate it as highly (or maybe even higher!) than Spooks.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Kazters - 10-07-2010 09:54 AM

oh i watched it all last year within a month all 7 series i love it! its def smoother and a bit more fun in the first 4 series! i do see paralels between cj and ros ;-)

i often wonder if they had asked him when he became pupular so he could say no ;-)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Nia M - 10-07-2010 11:43 AM

Perhaps they don't want the show to just become all about him?

Although they'd certainly get higher ratings and viewing numbers if he was in it..

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 10-07-2010 11:52 AM

We're talking about before he became famous, Nia.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Nia M - 10-07-2010 12:03 PM

Ah right, missed that Tongue

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Kazters - 10-07-2010 03:13 PM

this was in the 1990s mostley he auditiond lol poor DT

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Silktie - 10-07-2010 05:40 PM

(09-07-2010 05:43 PM)Kazters Wrote:  Sillktie http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1244501/Spooks-Waking-The-Dead-face-wrath-BBC-budget-cuts.html says yes but with budget cuts like spooks!

Thanks!

Anyone else watching White Collar? I'm really enjoying the chemistry between the main cast members.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - TygerBright - 10-07-2010 05:48 PM

Same here. The chemistry is what got me hooked from the start..
Waiting for season 2 to start next week Big Grin

RE: What other TV do you watch? - YourFutureMuse - 11-07-2010 01:51 PM

Bit late to comment but we finally got the s6 grey's anatomy finale on British TV last week and it was amazing Big Grin It was so tense and even had my sister hooked even though she hasn't watched an ep in her life Tongue (she is now going through all my boxsets Tongue I have brought her up well after all Wink )

RE: What other TV do you watch? - bertowud - 12-07-2010 03:06 AM

(10-07-2010 05:40 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Anyone else watching White Collar? I'm really enjoying the chemistry between the main cast members.

I've seen a few episodes. It's pretty good. I watch The Mentalist too. They're very similar shows, but they're also very different.