Spooks Forum
What other TV do you watch? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: What other TV do you watch? (/thread-12.html)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Jhokur - 12-07-2010 07:15 AM

I think Simon would have Neil's secrets figured out in one episode Big Grin

RE: What other TV do you watch? - bertowud - 12-07-2010 05:46 PM

Tim DeKay who plays Peter Burke on White Collar was on one of my all time favorite shows, Carnivale.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Aria - 12-07-2010 06:58 PM

Anybody out there watch Frasier? I am on the 4/5th time of watching the episodes again on Paramount. Still, for me, the best comedy series ever.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - TygerBright - 12-07-2010 07:12 PM

YAAAAAAAAY. Just found out that City Homicide returns on Wednesday Big Grin
Pity Simon will be missing but if the writing that was a bit slack in the second part of season 3 picks up again - a fave show that'll shorten the wait for Spooks Big Grin

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Kazters - 13-07-2010 11:14 AM

inbetween re watching spooks Wink i am re watching ashes to ashes so i can re watch my new s3 box set! have to watch what comes before first ;-) *any excuse*

RE: What other TV do you watch? - tyme4t - 15-07-2010 12:10 AM

(12-07-2010 06:58 PM)Aria Wrote:  Anybody out there watch Frasier? I am on the 4/5th time of watching the episodes again on Paramount. Still, for me, the best comedy series ever.

Yahoo I LOVE Frasier!!!! My favourite sitcom of all time - I can & do watch the episodes over and over again (usually laughing out loud)

My favourite episode of all time is when Frasier and Niles by the restaurant - OMG when Roz walks in after lighting the cherrys jublilee - I love it!

Then of course there is the valentines episode where Niles is getting ready for his date at Frasier's place - ironing his pants - I literally fell to the floor laughing the first time I saw it.

Any episodes with Anthony LaPaglia playing Simon Moon - made me cry with laughter!

glad to have found another Frasier fanatic! Wink

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Aria - 15-07-2010 07:36 PM

I love those episodes too, tyme4t. I bet you liked the winnebago episode where they had to smuggle Daphne out of Canada Tongue

RE: What other TV do you watch? - tyme4t - 15-07-2010 11:17 PM

(15-07-2010 07:36 PM)Aria Wrote:  I love those episodes too, tyme4t. I bet you liked the winnebago episode where they had to smuggle Daphne out of Canada Tongue

As Daphne said (in her "best" American accent) Sure! (wink wink)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - JHyde - 18-07-2010 02:54 PM

I could not be more excited about this project. I've been hanging out for it since 2005 and the first rumours surfaced.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/jul/18/sherlock-holmes-is-back-bbc

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Aria - 18-07-2010 09:55 PM

(18-07-2010 02:54 PM)JHyde Wrote:  I could not be more excited about this project. I've been hanging out for it since 2005 and the first rumours surfaced.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/jul/18/sherlock-holmes-is-back-bbc

I'm a big fan of the Sherlock Holmes stories and I've been looking forward to this as well until I realised its on when I am away on my hols Angry