Spooks Forum
What other TV do you watch? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: What other TV do you watch? (/thread-12.html)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - whufan - 02-10-2009 05:45 PM

(01-10-2009 10:26 AM)CarterReynolds Wrote:  Did anyone watch the series of Waking the Dead that has just finished? I totally love that show and the way it always keeps you in suspense! Yes it's predictable that Eve will find forensics to tie everything up and the case will always be solved but its great tv. Fab acting by Sue Johnston (hard to believe she plays Barbara Royale!!) and of course the devilishly handsome Trevor Eve, I've got an older man crush going on!!

I hadn't watched Waking the Dead for about 4 series and then a couple of weeks ago I was bored and watched 2 of the stories over a weekend. Incredulous most of it of course but I enjoyed the series nonetheless. (I am of an age of Shoestring crush Blush )

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Tranquility - 02-10-2009 11:06 PM

Does anyone know if 'Survivors' is returning? I rather liked it Big Grin

RE: What other TV do you watch? - almh - 03-10-2009 09:39 AM

I dunno, I never watched it. I thought it looked really good, until I noticed Freema Agyeman in, and then refused to watch it.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - bertowud - 04-10-2009 01:37 AM

I'm loving the new season of House. It kinda fizzled for me last season, but this one is sweet! I especially loved the pilot with House in the psychiatric hospital.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Beatriz - 04-10-2009 10:46 AM

I loved the first episode of House too, it was competely different from the others!! One of my fav House's episodes!
I think this season is going to great because we will meet the real House, without vicodin...

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Marine - 08-10-2009 02:16 AM

Serials The Pretender, House MD, Lie to Me, One Tree Hill, Desantura, The O.C., FlashForward are my favourite TVserials.
(02-08-2009 06:42 PM)gibraltar Wrote:  Russian News Channel
O! It's interesting.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - bertowud - 08-10-2009 03:05 AM

This season of House is very good so far.

Heroes season 4, not so much.

Stargate Universe...I'm in wait and see mode. I'm giving it 4 episodes to impress me.

That's really all of the prime time TV I'm watching right now.

I liked Lie To Me I just keep forgetting to set the DVR to record it.

I'm looking forward to the final season of Lost and the new V series.

Otherwise, I'm watching Max & Ruby and Yo Gabba Gabba! You have to love your kids...otherwise...

RE: What other TV do you watch? - whufan - 08-10-2009 05:23 AM

(23-09-2009 08:35 PM)whufan Wrote:  Has anyone seen True Blood? As I'm going through a vampire phase I thought I might download it from itunes.

I think I said in my very first post on this forum that I don't watch TV as such. However, having accidentally discovered last night that Channel 4 are showing True Blood I sat down to watch last night and I think I know where I'll be from 10-11.20pm every Wednesday for the next 11 weeks - on the sofa watching TV! I loved it.

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Beatriz - 08-10-2009 12:35 PM

(08-10-2009 03:05 AM)bertowud Wrote:  This season of House is very good so far.

Heroes season 4, not so much.

Agreed!!! House is becoming one of the best seasons (perhaps a bit exagerated and too soon to tell but I'm loving it)

And talking about Heroes, I've made a decision, I'm done with this series, they are dragging it out too much (not sure about this expresionBlush I mean that I think they don't know what else to tell us, and the are inventing stupid storylines)

RE: What other TV do you watch? - Tea Lady - 08-10-2009 01:21 PM

I dont think anyone has mentioned The West Wing. I have tried to get my friends to borrow my DVDs but they are not interested. I really cant understand why. It is an absolutely brilliant series and I am now on series 6. It is the best series to come out of the US in the last 15 years. Put it on your Christmas list, you will not be sorry. My all time favourite though is Winds of War from the 1980's with Robert Mitchum and a whole host of stars. Pug and Pamela were legends. Smile