Spooks Forum
[Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: [Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary (/thread-1254.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: [Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary - BoHenley - 17-10-2010 07:47 PM

You know you can't resist, Tea Lady. Big Grin

RE: [Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary - Tea Lady - 17-10-2010 07:53 PM

(17-10-2010 07:47 PM)BoHenley Wrote:  You know you can't resist, Tea Lady. Big Grin

It may tease and tickle BoHenley but I will be strong... I will... Undecided

RE: [Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary - KoiGal - 19-10-2010 10:36 AM

Thanks everyone for their posts. No really. But I am a jibbering wreck now. I see that I too have to bake on Monday and get down to the offie. Jeeping jesus.

Remember folks that the writers do not shirk from difficult & upsetting endings for their most beloved characters. I remember extremely well my physical and emotional response to the end of Danny. So, somehow, we are all going to have to steel ourselves for the loss of a dear friend.

Harry or Ruth? Both? It may be highly significant that Harry proposed at a funeral.

I'm looking forward to L/J's reveal and how Harry will deal with it. Harry's such an operator. Watch out for those black leather gloves.....

RE: [Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary - Tea Lady - 19-10-2010 11:02 AM

(19-10-2010 10:36 AM)KoiGal Wrote:  Thanks everyone for their posts. No really. But I am a jibbering wreck now. I see that I too have to bake on Monday and get down to the offie. Jeeping jesus.

Remember folks that the writers do not shirk from difficult & upsetting endings for their most beloved characters. I remember extremely well my physical and emotional response to the end of Danny. So, somehow, we are all going to have to steel ourselves for the loss of a dear friend.

Harry or Ruth? Both? It may be highly significant that Harry proposed at a funeral.

I'm looking forward to L/J's reveal and how Harry will deal with it. Harry's such an operator. Watch out for those black leather gloves.....

Yikes KoiGal !! You certainly do need to get baking. Wink

Those actors in the past, all chose to leave the show, to move on to bigger things. Like DO, RPJ, MM, KH. I find it hard to believe that NW would want to move on, considering she has only just come back and this is really the best gig she has had. I don't see that the writers would write her out unless she wanted to leave. That would also be an end to Harry as well and we have another series to go.

*Goes and eats a whole basket of muffins, chanting pactum serva between each one*

RE: [Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary - KoiGal - 19-10-2010 11:11 AM

I know TeaLady. The Domestic Goddess is dusted off and I see that her new book has a nice recipe for blondies in it!

I do appreciate that the actors choose to go - but why couldn't Danny just get a desk job? And why did they have to hang Malcolm's mate??? Looking at the cast above only Malcolm has left (relatively) unscathed - and he's back for more!

The awful truth of it is that bad things happen to good people and I am reminded of that poor 6 guy found dead in his flat a number of weeks back.

Dear oh dear. I might just not bother with the baking and just sit with the dough. Lordy.

RE: [Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary - molecatcher - 19-10-2010 11:25 AM

(19-10-2010 11:11 AM)KoiGal Wrote:  Dear oh dear. I might just not bother with the baking and just sit with the dough. Lordy.

LOL That's the biggest laugh I've had in ages! LOL Don't think you have to worry in that regard though.

RE: [Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary - KoiGal - 19-10-2010 03:41 PM

I'll just put them on a low light then. Macaroon anyone? Seriously, I think L/J has it coming. To redeem him (in my eyes) there has to be some pretty complex plot devices brought into play and I must say that, to date, I don't feel that the episodes have been as well written as in the past. In this episode Anna was obvious, Beth's failure to check out the bogus CCTV engineer......Looks like Beth's been working out.

RE: [Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary - BravoNine - 19-10-2010 04:45 PM

(19-10-2010 03:41 PM)KoiGal Wrote:  I'll just put them on a low light then. Macaroon anyone? Seriously, I think L/J has it coming. To redeem him (in my eyes) there has to be some pretty complex plot devices brought into play and I must say that, to date, I don't feel that the episodes have been as well written as in the past. In this episode Anna was obvious, Beth's failure to check out the bogus CCTV engineer......Looks like Beth's been working out.

I may just put my head into a dough so I can drown out all these dark terrible thoughts in my head as I see flashes of terrible events that could come in the Spooks future! I can't see my Lucas turning evil!!Vueltasss

Macaroon please!! I need something, anything to keep my mind off the dark future that may come to pass!Confused

It seems that Lucas is suffering from the phenomenon of Jekyll and Hyde....Dodgy Or it's multiple personality disorder, or an EXTREME case of post traumatic stress disorder from...seeing that horrible hairdo in his picture??Silba

Something is going on in that messed up brain of Lucas's, doesn't help that his head is screwed up, Lucas's emotions and what's going on in his head has always been a huge problem...hmmmm someone is in clear need of a therapist!

I just feel like that there has to be a reason that Lucas is acting this way, one second he's the selfless courageous always-ready section chief, and then he turns around into a love-sick puppy? There has to be something going on here, it's just too abrupt......and if anything, these Spooks writers never write anything without some reason behind it......especially since Lucas's backstory is one of the big arc storyline this year....

RE: [Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary - molecatcher - 19-10-2010 05:38 PM

This series was supposed to show the affect working for MI5 had on their lives so, what with Harry having his meltdown, Ruth denying herself any personal happiness and Lucas struggling to find any hint of happiness after years in a Russian prison I think the writers are doing a great job. I agree the lovesick puppy bit is becoming tedious 3 years in a row but from what we know about this episode a lot should be resolved for all three characters. Just hope Ruth's only way out isn't a smack too far from that burly bloke. See, now you've got me worrying. Hand me a piece of dough and I'll knead it until it turns a nasty shade of grey!!

RE: [Spoilers] Episode 7 Summary - yorkshiretyke - 19-10-2010 05:49 PM

Stop, stop, stop we must have positive thoughts....Oh and a bit more cake!