Spooks Forum
Looking for another specific fanfic - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Looking for another specific fanfic (/thread-1260.html)

Looking for another specific fanfic - Obsession - 18-10-2010 09:08 AM

Hi there,

I don't know if I read this specific fan fiction on here or on ff.net; but I really liked the story and have had trouble finding it again. So if anyone has read this or knows where it is and under what name, please let me know.

I'm looking for another one now. This one is about Harry and Ruth, naturally, and is a bit of smutty fluff.
Story intro goes like this:
Harry doesn't arrive in for work in the morning and Ruth and Adam go to his house to find him. They break in and find him tied and badly beaten. Ruth decides to send Adam back to the Grid to run the day while she stays with Harry to nurse his wounds.

Once again, I'd really appreciate it if anyone knows what this story is called. Cheers.

RE: Looking for a specific fanfic - Naivety - 18-10-2010 05:38 PM

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3447160/1/Hot_Desking

This is the one you mean, I think!

RE: Looking for a specific fanfic - Obsession - 19-10-2010 04:36 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Yahoo

I love this story... anyone else a huge Harry / Ruth fan should definately check it out Smile

RE: Looking for a specific fanfic - Fidget - 19-10-2010 07:52 AM

A great read thanks....

RE: Looking for a specific fanfic - Obsession - 29-10-2010 12:38 PM

Hi there,

I'm looking for another one now. Confused This one is about Harry and Ruth, naturally, and is a bit of smutty fluff.
Story intro goes like this:
Harry doesn't arrive in for work in the morning and Ruth and Adam go to his house to find him. They break in and find him tied and badly beaten. Ruth decides to send Adam back to the Grid to run the day while she stays with Harry to nurse his wounds. Silba

Once again, I'd really appreciate it if anyone knows what this story is called. Cheers. Wink