Spooks Forum
How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 9 (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? (/thread-1311.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - HellsBells - 08-11-2010 04:03 PM

A lot of baking going on today ! Me, I cooked bread.

RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - deebab - 08-11-2010 08:58 PM

Right - Ready with a big glass of red wine, a huge bar of galaxy chocolate (oh and a box of tissues just in case Harry, Lucas and Ruth all get killed off) ...... 2 mins and counting

RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - BravoNine - 08-11-2010 09:20 PM

I am currently resisting the urge to hit people! Oh what am I talking about....I'm always resisting the urge to hit people... Dodgy

RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - Angie - 08-11-2010 09:53 PM

I'm biting my fingernails and trying not to scream out at the tv.....!

RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - Kirayuki - 08-11-2010 10:17 PM

Can someone else check iplayer for me as to whether it's available or not. My time available to view suddenly changed to next Sunday!!! Thcussing

(This is why i hate my parents choice to not have a telly sometimes. We watch hardly any TV and i only really watch this. Why are the BBC such a pain! I can't help it if we don't own a TV just so that i can watch Spooks. It's unfair. Sad)

RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - Beatriz - 08-11-2010 11:03 PM

hahaha I was checkin that with more people, it doesn't seem to be available yet ¬¬ I don't know how much time did you have to wait for the other episodes... Bloody BBC iplayer grrrrr I'm sick of "you've just missed" I KNOOOOOOOOOW!!!

RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - Kirayuki - 08-11-2010 11:08 PM

The others were all on within 10 minutes. This episode however says that it's not avaliable. (Bad feeling they've done it on purpose. Sad)

RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - Beatriz - 08-11-2010 11:15 PM

Yeah, that's my take, too sniff sniff. I've eaten all the pop corn I had for the episode, I only have some smarties left and a strawberry chupa chups... $%&%$%#*ç^$%·"$%$%

RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - Kirayuki - 08-11-2010 11:30 PM

WOO! Found a working copy, unfortunately i can't tell you where it is because of forum rules. Sad
Hope you find a copy of it soon. Smile x

RE: How are you going to watch the last episode of Series 9? - Akira - 09-11-2010 12:37 AM

The BBC have tweeted they are sorry but having issues getting Spooks on.

It's taking me a lot of effort to type properly since me and flatmate really went for the whole coping with alcohol thing!