Spooks Forum
Spooks Forum Changes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: The Registry (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Protocols & Memos (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spooks Forum Changes (/thread-1411.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - YourFutureMuse - 29-11-2010 08:26 PM

oooh when will it be finished I am very excited about this game thing, another distraction exactly what I need! x

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Lukyan Lyubof - 29-11-2010 08:56 PM

Although I will miss the changing images, obviously security is more important. Loving the sound of the new 'spy game' Smile
Thank you for all the work you do, don't know how you manage Smile

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Byatil - 30-11-2010 03:04 PM

Very much looking forward to the upcoming changes, thank-you for all the wonderful work!

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - A Cousin - 30-11-2010 07:13 PM

Lemme guess...Cybershell?Wink

Seriously, Nitrus. Thanks for all you do to keep this place running smoothly and safely.

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Elphie - 30-11-2010 08:24 PM

When will these changes happen? Its just so I can find something else to occupy all my time when I'm on the computer!! I am on this site far to much to be healthy. Im obsessed.

Thanks Nitrus for such a fantastic site and its a worthwhile thing to waste my time on when I am supposed to be doing college work!!

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Nitrus - 30-11-2010 08:33 PM

I'll start preparations for the upgrade on Dec 16th with a view to completing the upgrade before Dec 23rd.

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Elphie - 30-11-2010 08:35 PM

Ok thanks for the dates I will write them on my calendar so I don't get disappointed when I log on and find that its not running. Biggest disappointment ever

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Onion Terror - 30-11-2010 10:27 PM

Big thanks for all the effort that goes into maintaining this forum, Nitrus. Have to say the spy game idea sounds like a good 'un!

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Nia M - 04-12-2010 10:30 PM

A shame to lose the flags, but my goodness am looking forward to this spy game Big Grin

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Floz - 11-12-2010 01:18 AM

really looking forward to this spy game but you did say that you would be eliminated from the game... is that for ever or just temporaily? Of course i'll be sad to see flags go and i have to say that i love the rotating header but as others have said security before interest.

Thanks for this you clearly put a lot of time and effort into this forum and it is greatly appreciated by all of us!