Spooks Forum
Spooks Forum Changes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: The Registry (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Protocols & Memos (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Spooks Forum Changes (/thread-1411.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Nitrus - 11-12-2010 12:01 PM

The elimination will be temporary. I think I will reset eliminations every few days.

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Floz - 14-12-2010 10:22 PM

Great thanks because otherwise it could become really annoying if you can't play because you were rubbish!

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Belle - 14-01-2012 11:08 AM

I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I'm getting strange e-mails that appear to come from this forum, yesterday got one from 'Cedeensecetty' and today from 'apogalldi'. Can I do something about this and are theer others of you who received this strange e-mails?

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Nitrus - 14-01-2012 11:16 AM

(14-01-2012 11:08 AM)Belle Wrote:  I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I'm getting strange e-mails that appear to come from this forum, yesterday got one from 'Cedeensecetty' and today from 'apogalldi'. Can I do something about this and are theer others of you who received this strange e-mails?

These are spammers that we're working to ban as we find them. Today I installed a new security barrier that I hope will stop them. However, if it does not the best thing you can do to help us, is tell us when you an email and the username it was from. Smile

RE: Spooks Forum Changes - Belle - 17-01-2012 08:44 AM

Thank you, :-)