Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) (/thread-1474.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Nia M - 12-03-2011 03:22 PM

I'd love to see Ruth getting all dressed up (regardless of if Harry does too, although that'd be an added bonus Tongue). I still think the most dressy thing any of Nicola Walker's characters have ever worn is the sparkly black dress in Season's Greetings, which is a bit of a shame

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Kazters - 12-03-2011 04:19 PM

ruth really dosnt have much chance to dress up i think she and harry should go under cover and dress up

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Silktie - 12-03-2011 07:44 PM

Back to Harry...

(12-03-2011 02:37 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Harry in a tux...........................................................................Thud

Sorry. Did someone say something? Angel

Last time we saw Harry in a tux was back in S2?

Yeah, I think it was in season 2 episode 6 with the American President's visit.

I would certainly not mind seeing that again. Cool

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Naivety - 12-03-2011 09:03 PM

It would be great to see the whole team dressed up for an evening operation. And of course Harry's reaction to seeing Ruth in an elegant dress.

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - xRuthx - 12-03-2011 09:06 PM

(12-03-2011 03:22 PM)Nia M Wrote:  I'd love to see Ruth getting all dressed up (regardless of if Harry does too, although that'd be an added bonus Tongue). I still think the most dressy thing any of Nicola Walker's characters have ever worn is the sparkly black dress in Season's Greetings, which is a bit of a shame

Me too! She dressed up as Ruth once for that date in 3.5 but it wasn't really glam.

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Forever Secret - 12-03-2011 09:07 PM

Ahhh Naivety I can just imagine that! Harry being totally lost for words when he see's Ruth Big Grin
It would nice to see the entire team on an evening operation... only time we've really seen Harry casual was 4.9, and of course the Tux in 2.6 Wink *looks at profile pic* Wink Harry just looks dashing in that tux

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Nia M - 12-03-2011 09:31 PM

(12-03-2011 09:03 PM)Naivety Wrote:  It would be great to see the whole team dressed up for an evening operation. And of course Harry's reaction to seeing Ruth in an elegant dress.
Thud
You have just fed my shippy muse for the rest of the decade. Heart

*ahem*
We saw the whole (core) team all dressed up in an episode in S2 (I think). Would be quite nice to have that again Smile

And Harry in a tux.... HeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - DogSoSmall - 13-03-2011 12:49 PM

I need to change my user name to English Pedant!!

Harry would not be wearing a tux. He would be wearing a dinner jacket or white tie. This is British Establishment folks - get it right! Wink
My preference would be for white tie. Thud

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Silktie - 13-03-2011 03:45 PM

Can't we just call it his penguin suit, or his glad rags, or his butler outfit? Tongue

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - DogSoSmall - 13-03-2011 05:38 PM

I vote for glad rags - would be nice to see him with a smile on his face!