Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) (/thread-1474.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - DogSoSmall - 12-05-2011 07:04 AM

Big yeses to all of these! Know what you mean about the Range Rover - confident handling of big car, very sexy.

Also, leaning in to Ruth after she says she stole the microdot reader and saying "well, return it".

Always love the rough handling of politicians!

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - harrbd - 12-05-2011 10:15 AM

In his suit, with the open shirt, in his coat with the suede collar, putting his gloves on (and off).

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Goldrush70 - 12-05-2011 01:20 PM

(10-05-2011 07:36 AM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  I was just wondering (in the absence of other matters to discuss at the moment) whether anyone else has any sexy-Harry moments they would like to share with the class? Silba

I also love all the moments previously mentioned, and badass Harry is unquestionably.....Thud

Being a bit of a romantic, I also find him very sexy in his more cultured, softer moments when he is with Ruth. There are too many examples to mention, but some favourites would include the dancing rolls comment in 5.3 and him talking about the Grand Tour on their date, the "all men will be brothers" conversation in 8.8, and the "sometimes you have to give a man a chance" comment in 9.3.

I also love the word association scene on the psychiatrist's couch in 6.3 (I think that's the correct episode) when he's thinking of Ruth. All very huggable Harry moments. Heart

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Forever Secret - 12-05-2011 01:45 PM

Awww yes I agree Goldrush, I love those little moments with Ruth,
The "Sometimes you have to give a man a chance" line is definatly one of those moments,
I love the moment in 5.5 as well, the sweet tea moment, ahhh that smile Wink Always thought the moment in 6.2 where Connie asks hm "No new ring on your finger" and he says "I can't find one that fits"
It's great to see two sides of him

One of the moments that comes to mind of badass Harry is in 1.4 where he, only appearing to be angry... says to Danny "What do you want, my tongue down your throat?"... something about that line is just so sinister,
And in 1.5 when he says to Tessa "Stroke him, see if he meows" great lines, PF delivers them prefectly Big Grin

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - cateau1 - 12-05-2011 03:39 PM

Sexiest Harry look: when he's standing on a bridge as Ruth walks up to him and he smiles at her with half shut eyes and the sun in his eyes. Thud

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - DogSoSmall - 12-05-2011 05:02 PM

So, Harry is masterful, manly, protective, intelligent, powerful, cultured, gentle with children, brutal with baddies, witty, wears great clothes and has possibly the sexiest mouth on the planet (just had to throw that last one in!).

Good qualities. You don't often find them in one person. Wink

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Agent Acme - 12-05-2011 05:27 PM

Ok fave Harry scenes: Where he leans down to Ruth and says. " Sorry about your lip."

In 4.2 when Harry and Adam confront Juliet in the conference room about her trying to blackmail him, and Harry sits at the table arms folded, looking all pouty and dejected. Love that scene!

3.8 When Harry tries to comfort Riffs wife, Miss Bea. The expression on his face is just classic! Smile

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - A Cousin - 12-05-2011 06:21 PM

(12-05-2011 05:27 PM)Agent Acme Wrote:  Ok fave Harry scenes: Where he leans down to Ruth and says. " Sorry about your lip."

I like his reactions to Ruth in the field during that whole escapade, esp. "You try to remember the Mandarin for 'quark.' " and then again what it starts to go really bad and he starts feeding her her lines. That whole sequence was shot and edited really well.

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Naivety - 12-05-2011 06:35 PM

More fave Harry scenes:

4.10 'You think I'm a limited man' He's sooo sexy when he's angry. Very similar line in 9.3: 'doubting my judgement?'

3.8 when the model snuggles up to him crying, and he looks helplessly over at Adam. Definitely out of his comfort zone.

3.10 when he looks over at Ruth when she's crying over Danny, not knowing what to say or do. And then in 4.1 when he realises Ruth isn't with them outside the church and he goes back in to get her.

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Forever Secret - 12-05-2011 06:45 PM

Sounds strange, but one of my fave scenes is in 6.10 where Harry says "I don't know what to do this time" when Jo is taken Wink
Awww a confused and upset Harry, pretty sweet, shows his vulnerable side Wink