Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) (/thread-1474.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - yorkshiretyke - 11-03-2011 05:16 PM

re the writers interview on cult box......no Spooks without Harry, just what we have been saying!
http://www.cultbox.co.uk/blog/666-qaa-spooks-writers-answer-your-questions

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Forever Secret - 11-03-2011 05:22 PM

Glad they agree with us! I think the show could exist without him it just wouldn't be the same, and it would lose quite a lot of interest ... maybe the end of the show will be Harry leaving Wink

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Tea Lady - 11-03-2011 06:13 PM

(11-03-2011 05:16 PM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  re the writers interview on cult box......no Spooks without Harry, just what we have been saying!
http://www.cultbox.co.uk/blog/666-qaa-spooks-writers-answer-your-questions

Good grief, that crazy Mrs Giles Farmer gets everywhere!! Silly questions about Harry's dog! Wink I do have some hope though, that we may see Harry in a tux again in S10. There may be a god after all Smile

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - watchstrap - 11-03-2011 08:50 PM

I don't know, you really DO get everywhere Tea Lady, what with your shout out on the radio last year. I had a bit of a squeeee when I read your question. What are we going to do with all our spare cake?

We don't mind the cat people at Kudos (used to be a cat lady myself), maybe Harry returning Fidget to Ruth in a cat basket might suffice the lack of Scarlett!

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Silktie - 12-03-2011 06:41 AM

Noooo!! No Scarlet?! I'm crushed.

Excellent question, TL. Wink

Ooh, I wonder if the confirmation that we'll see the team in evening wear is an indication that the royal wedding will make an appearance in season 10?

I do hope Harry features in one or two of the scenes where Ruth might actually smile again...

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - FATBOY - 12-03-2011 08:14 AM

Just looked on Cult Box

Is this
Confused
"We just hope the Peter Firth fans don’t react in the same way in Series 10 when we reveal that Harry has always actually been a cross-dressing quintuple agent and deranged serial arsonist working for North Korea.”
Exclamation
a joke or what?

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - yorkshiretyke - 12-03-2011 08:22 AM

...YES...

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Kazters - 12-03-2011 11:37 AM

thanks for the image of harry in a tux ;-)

no spooks without him i agree he is the only person left from s1 and he is the biggest presense, his mood dictates how ops go. but i think the fall out of s9 might mean that there is less smiling and joking from everyone initialy (not that there is a lot in the first place)

my goodness the scarlet question was wasted q wasnt it LOL!

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Tea Lady - 12-03-2011 01:27 PM

I did actually tweet Cultbox about 5 different questions. I think the Scarlet question was probably my least intelligent question (believe it or not) but never mind. At least we won't get our hopes up now...sniff...poor Scarlet Wink In saying that, the writers do tend to change their minds now and again so who knows!!

I think it's about time we had a big team outing. So easy to write surely. So many moments. I would love it if maybe Harry was there, in tux, to help protect Towers or something.

RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - A Cousin - 12-03-2011 02:37 PM

Harry in a tux...........................................................................Thud

Sorry. Did someone say something? Angel

Last time we saw Harry in a tux was back in S2? Might be nice to see what would happen with Ruth all dolled up to. I don't really see what would be so very untruthful about Harry and Ruth finally giving in to each other. As Harry would say, the truth is a relative term. Wink It generally worked for me in S9, but they will have to walk a very fine angst-filled line in S10 to not go OTT.