Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? (/thread-1502.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - HellsBells - 28-01-2011 12:06 PM

Oh definitely JHyde!! It is almost hard to remember how she was in the earlier series. And now she is much more senior than the others on the Grid, I'm sure that gossip wouldn't be such an issue for her now.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - A Cousin - 29-01-2011 01:40 AM

She's lost her naivety.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Silktie - 29-01-2011 08:57 AM

Yep, agreed. The obstacles are now no longer the perceptions of the people around them, but their own perceptions of themselves and each other. Ironically, this is probably a much harder obstacle to overcome than being worried what other people may think.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Tess24 - 30-01-2011 04:42 PM

If ever there was a TV pairing that needed a locked room/stuck lift scenario where they would be forced to talk to each other it would be these two.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - SPOOK91 - 30-01-2011 07:01 PM

Sounds like a great idea Tess! I think they need a good explosion; a figurative one! A good argument would do them wonders! Bit of a yell and a shout, get those passions flaring! Big Grin Only one way that could end Tongue and I don't mean by Ruth smacking him one Tongue

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 30-01-2011 09:04 PM

Lock them in the meeting room... throw away the key and then they would have no choice but to talk.. properly? Sounds like a good idea to me! Tongue Wink
I don't think we've ever seen them argue... Harry's lost his tempter now and then but they've never argued Wink
Seeing Ruth smacking him one.. seems to Soap Drama-ish, actually S9 seemed to be moving towards a Soap Drama in places Sad

(29-01-2011 08:57 AM)Silktie Wrote:  Yep, agreed. The obstacles are now no longer the perceptions of the people around them, but their own perceptions of themselves and each other. Ironically, this is probably a much harder obstacle to overcome than being worried what other people may think.

Definatly agree with that Wink And its much tougher to over come that, rather than what other people think Wink

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Fidget the cat - 31-01-2011 09:56 PM

I wish they do get together, but the producers and writers will never make it happen. I have a nasty suspicion that one of them will be killed off in series ten. Most of the characters do.
PLEASE kudos, let them live!!!

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Tess24 - 01-02-2011 10:44 AM

If it is the last season EVER then you never know they might decide to be nice to the characters for once.

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 04-02-2011 10:30 PM

Maybe they will... just for once the writters could be kind? Then again this is Spooks Tongue
But for Ruth and Harry there have just been through so many tragedies, bad things, I hope they just let them have some kind of happy ending even if they don't get together, they deserve it most Wink

Someone posted that Universal Playback (who are doing the Series 9 DVD) posted some pictures on their site... there's a pretty good one for Ruth and Harry Wink

Series S9extras Spoiler: show
[Image: OMGyay.jpg]

Smile

I actually still watch that scene and think "Harry what are you doing for goodness sake it's Ros's funeral" still not surprised Ruth said no Wink

RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - DogSoSmall - 05-02-2011 01:07 AM

That's a really nice picture. Looks like it must be between takes - Harry looks like he might actually be smiling! Beautiful house in the background as well.