Spooks Forum
Peter Firth #2 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Peter Firth #2 (/thread-1506.html)

RE: Peter Firth #2 - expat - 16-03-2011 11:45 PM

(16-03-2011 08:12 PM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  It's Wednesday....middle of the week blues, click on the link below and they will disappear!
http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?&kw=Peter%2520Firth&sft=&pg=1&context=&viah=N&ord=N&smtpfx=&pl=40&stk=N&lkw=Peter%2BFirth&iso=GBR&od=G&search_newest=search_newest

Yorkshiretyke, you are too kind. In the US, they call Wednesday "Hump Day." AngelSilba

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Fidget - 17-03-2011 12:36 AM

Same here in Australia

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Silktie - 17-03-2011 06:11 AM

Sigh... Thanks, there're some lovely pics there. I'm more fascinated by the view his house has - that's a lovely area he lives in. Although, does he have a graveyard in the backyard there?!

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Naivety - 17-03-2011 06:57 AM

At least his neighbours are quiet!

RE: Peter Firth #2 - picard1109 - 17-03-2011 07:28 AM

The blurb from the estate agents about the property says it faces a church so, yes, probably a graveyard. That'd creep me out!

The property has been really well 'staged' for viewing. I'm a great believer in house staging - the "House Doctor" is my heroine!

RE: Peter Firth #2 - DogSoSmall - 17-03-2011 08:02 AM

Well, I came on here to have a moan about the garbage that is Chill Factor, and instead I am greeted with these delightful images. So I shall desist and go about my business in a much happier frame of mind! Smile

RE: Peter Firth #2 - jacko - 17-03-2011 08:32 AM

Don't know if someones posted this before, but just found this on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/NataliJenner#p/u/3/vtHRjTPAGSc

RE: Peter Firth #2 - picard1109 - 17-03-2011 10:16 AM

(17-03-2011 08:02 AM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  Well, I came on here to have a moan about the garbage that is Chill Factor

Yeah...it's garbage and the director should have been shot...but...it's our Pete in combat gear waving big guns around and pouting alot Yahoo

I fast forward to the PF bits and which helps me forget how crappy it is.Cool

RE: Peter Firth #2 - DogSoSmall - 17-03-2011 11:58 AM

Didn't notice how he was sitting on the couch - too busy looking at how many buttons were undone! Must have been a female photgrapher for that shoot.

Thanks to jacko for the you tube link. I've seen it before (once or twice!), but always appreciate a quick link to anything Harry. Smile

Off to fast forward through Chill Factor, as advised by picard. That might help me avoid falling asleep in the middle, as I did last night (my brain's self defence mechanism!).

RE: Peter Firth #2 - YoungHarryFan - 17-03-2011 12:56 PM

Thanks Yorkshire Tyke for the link to the pictures, cheered me up

Now Peter doesn't seem to mind publicity too much, what's going to be next? I can feel a Hello / OK Magazine shoot coming on from his new home.......maybe with his new lady too Wink

Fingers crossed !!