Spooks Forum
Peter Firth #2 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Peter Firth #2 (/thread-1506.html)

RE: Peter Firth #2 - picard1109 - 17-03-2011 01:03 PM

Peter on Strictly Come Dancing? Or "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here"? Yeuch!

Can we now hope to see him on talk shows?

As he likes strong women, he says, it would be good if he did a show like "Loose Women". (For non-Brits, this is a panel show presented by several women, which discusses life, the universe and everything in a light-hearted (read: superficial) way). Everything from abortion to the latest handbags, as I recall. I've only seen it a couple of times, but the way they take the piss out of guests would suit PF's personality, I think.

RE: Peter Firth #2 - YoungHarryFan - 17-03-2011 02:18 PM

(17-03-2011 01:03 PM)picard1109 Wrote:  Peter on Strictly Come Dancing? Or "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here"? Yeuch!

Can we now hope to see him on talk shows?

As he likes strong women, he says, it would be good if he did a show like "Loose Women". (For non-Brits, this is a panel show presented by several women, which discusses life, the universe and everything in a light-hearted (read: superficial) way). Everything from abortion to the latest handbags, as I recall. I've only seen it a couple of times, but the way they take the piss out of guests would suit PF's personality, I think.

Totally agree Picard, think an interview on Loose Women would be great to see. On the odd occasion that I've seen it too (!) they always seem to have good fun and a bit of banter with their guests. Peter would have that twinkle in his eye and I'm sure would be in his element surrounded by all the ladies!!!

It's a definite no vote from me for an appearance on SCD or I'm a Celeb, I don't think I could stand it!

RE: Peter Firth #2 - HellsBells - 17-03-2011 02:42 PM

I think PF would be great on Strictly Come Dancing (although I personally don't like the show), I think he would be a real gentleman and look great in all that evening wear. I'm thinking refined and dignified.

But perhaps Strictly doesn't do that!!!

RE: Peter Firth #2 - A Cousin - 17-03-2011 03:25 PM

(16-03-2011 11:45 PM)expat Wrote:  
(16-03-2011 08:12 PM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  It's Wednesday....middle of the week blues, click on the link below and they will disappear!
http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?&kw=Peter%2520Firth&sft=&pg=1&context=&viah=N&ord=N&smtpfx=&pl=40&stk=N&lkw=Peter%2BFirth&iso=GBR&od=G&search_newest=search_newest

Yorkshiretyke, you are too kind. In the US, they call Wednesday "Hump Day." AngelSilba

expat - I will go completely against my previously demonstrated grain and refrain from comment. Tongue

Thank you yorkshiretyke! I believe I am set for the next several months.

I wonder what the shoot with the chaise was for? (Sofa, couch, setee, divan - someone help me out here!) Does the caption "WOW" mean anything other than, well, wow! Because, like, WOW! Nice pics!Thud

But did he never learn to sit properly on a couch!?! (*Puts on best "mommy voice"*) Get off the back of the couch, Peter. Sit on your booty, face front with feet on the floor! Thank you, dear. Wink

RE: Peter Firth #2 - yorkshiretyke - 17-03-2011 06:11 PM

Crap day at work......must look at pictures again !

RE: Peter Firth #2 - picard1109 - 17-03-2011 06:15 PM

I suspect that, left to his own devices, he'd be flaked out on the couch with his feet up, never mind sitting up properly!

Did you notice that his shirt seems to have the little tabs on the collar for a pin, Harry style? I don't see PF wearing that kind of buttoned-up look, though - he seems more a 'shabby chique' kind of guy to me...

RE: Peter Firth #2 - DogSoSmall - 17-03-2011 07:09 PM

What and where is the PFF please?

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Tea Lady - 17-03-2011 11:03 PM

(17-03-2011 03:25 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  I wonder what the shoot with the chaise was for? (Sofa, couch, setee, divan - someone help me out here!) Does the caption "WOW" mean anything other than, well, wow! Because, like, WOW! Nice pics!Thud

But did he never learn to sit properly on a couch!?! (*Puts on best "mommy voice"*) Get off the back of the couch, Peter. Sit on your booty, face front with feet on the floor! Thank you, dear. Wink

If I remember rightly those 2007 photos with Peter on the couch were for Womans own/Weekly magazine. One of the few personal interviews he had done (at the time.) There's a copy of it over on the PFF somewhere. They are lovely photos though.

RE: Peter Firth #2 - picard1109 - 20-03-2011 12:44 AM

I finally watched the DVD I bought of "Pleasure Principle" It seems to have been taken from a video copy but it's very good quality, apart from the slightly shaky opening credits.

It means, of course, that my video copy is redundant. I'll post on Ebay unless someone here wants to buy it from me - PM me if you're interested.

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Obsession - 22-03-2011 11:35 AM

I must say, that when writing a story its always great when you can hear Peter's voice in your head as narrator.

Just looked at some more pictures of him on PFF, I think I want to take him now...

(*ignores significant age difference, blushing furiously*)