Spooks Forum
Peter Firth #2 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Peter Firth #2 (/thread-1506.html)

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Naivety - 26-04-2011 08:23 AM

Lovely, thank you for going to the trouble of posting that. **sighs happily**

RE: Peter Firth #2 - picard1109 - 26-04-2011 09:14 AM

That's a fab article - thanks sooooo much for posting it!VueltasssVueltasss

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Goldrush70 - 26-04-2011 10:29 AM

What a lovely article & picture - thanks so much for posting, pepelow! Smile

RE: Peter Firth #2 - YoungHarryFan - 26-04-2011 11:05 AM

Ditto to all the above comments, that's such a lovely article. Thanks so much for posting.

The 2011 TV BAFTA nominations have been announced today, still no nomination for Peter (or Nicola). So disappointed, when is it going to be his turn???

RE: Peter Firth #2 - A Cousin - 26-04-2011 01:31 PM

(26-04-2011 11:05 AM)YoungHarryFan Wrote:  The 2011 TV BAFTA nominations have been announced today, still no nomination for Peter (or Nicola). So disappointed, when is it going to be his turn???

REALLY!?! (runs off to check BAFTA site...) *sigh* Of course, they have to either put themselves forward or the producers put them forward for nomination. Looking on the bright side, I suppose Spooks has such a following now that it doesn't need the additional publicity that comes with winning awards. At least they don't have to attend the ceremony this year if they don't want to. That would be a plus for me....

And as for that article and picture, Pepelow, FABULOUS! Fabulous picture (those arms! Thud ), fabulous article, fabulous actor, fabulous daddy. Doesn't get much better than that!

+1 rep.

RE: Peter Firth #2 - pepelow - 26-04-2011 01:54 PM

(26-04-2011 01:31 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Fabulous picture (those arms! Thud )

You're welcome, A Cousin and other forumers. Yes, I was also most impressed with the biceps in that photo Blush Been trying for the last year or so to build up muscles like that Confused

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Silktie - 26-04-2011 03:30 PM

Aww, what a fantastic picture! Thanks for posting. It's nice to see him in an unguarded moment. Haha, I laughed at him saying he's probably still boring his daughter after 19 years.

And yeah, those arms are quite nice, aren't they?

RE: Peter Firth #2 - loladom - 26-04-2011 04:33 PM

Lovely indeed! He seems to be more and more open these days about his life where he was once elusive.

I do wish he'd be a bit more careful about actual details though. i think he is naive to give his daughter's uni details like that in this sick old world of fickle and fake people. The last thing she needs is wierdos latching onto her.

As for the dates, it could well have been Peter himself. As one erm advances in years, dates get muddled. I'd guess he returned from the US in 2001 and perhaps muddled that up. I do it all the time!

Thanks for posting - nice find. He certainly seems candid about both his love for his kids and also how his professional life has clearly been difficult.

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Forever Secret - 26-04-2011 04:46 PM

Awww that's such a sweet picture!
I noticed too Peter seems to be more open about his personal life now, agreed though loladom,Wink
I laughed too when he said he's probably still boring his daughter after 19 years... bless

And yes Silktie, those arms are rather nice Wink

RE: Peter Firth #2 - DogSoSmall - 26-04-2011 04:59 PM

(26-04-2011 04:33 PM)loladom Wrote:  I do wish he'd be a bit more careful about actual details though. i think he is naive to give his daughter's uni details like that in this sick old world of fickle and fake people. The last thing she needs is wierdos latching onto her.

This made me laugh a little bit because I'd just been thinking, blimey my daughter's 19 and at Bristol uni. I wonder if she knows her? I promise not to be a weirdo!!