Spooks Forum
Peter Firth #2 - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Peter Firth #2 (/thread-1506.html)

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Goldrush70 - 09-02-2011 07:37 PM

(09-02-2011 07:28 PM)loladom Wrote:  Aye it's cosmic forces at play....this has to be R&H's year Smile Smile

Lol, let's hope so! Heart

Quote:Of course, that evening I'll be out (typical) so sky plus at the ready!

Same here. What a decision it will be as to which to watch first! Wink

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Tea Lady - 09-02-2011 08:22 PM

(09-02-2011 06:43 PM)Goldrush70 Wrote:  Ian Wylie has confirmed that South Riding will start at 9pm on Sunday 20th February on BBC1. Exactly the same time as Nicola's episode of Being Human!

Ok, my bed time is 10pm so do I choose the blond, or the brunette ?? Silba

RE: Peter Firth #2 - yorkshiretyke - 09-02-2011 08:29 PM

Def plum for South Riding....while I am slightly (!) concerned about the blond hair, I think it will be a great drama and worth watching even if PF was not in it. I really can not say the same for Being Human (sorry to all you fans...) but I really don't get it!!

RE: Peter Firth #2 - MrsHat - 09-02-2011 08:37 PM

Oh how fabulous! I'll go with Nicola's ep of Being Human and catch South Riding later I think Big Grin

RE: Peter Firth #2 - DogSoSmall - 11-02-2011 12:07 AM

Nothing to watch for weeks, then two things clashing. Ain't that just the way. Like Spooks clashing with Whitechapel (no contest there, though!).

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Tea Lady - 13-02-2011 01:55 PM

BBC trailer for South Riding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94NatmjPrwA

RE: Peter Firth #2 - yorkshiretyke - 13-02-2011 08:39 PM

Wylie has tweeted that he is transcribing PF interview, looking forward to it...think he is a bit of a PF fan

RE: Peter Firth #2 - MrsHat - 13-02-2011 08:42 PM

Small things amuse me...looking at this thread with Harry as the spook at the top of the forum Yahoo

Bringing this back on topic, I bought The Flip Side Of Dominick Hide and Equus the other day Big Grin

RE: Peter Firth #2 - Forever Secret - 13-02-2011 10:13 PM

(13-02-2011 08:39 PM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  Wylie has tweeted that he is transcribing PF interview, looking forward to it...think he is a bit of a PF fan

Big Grin Great news!!

(13-02-2011 08:42 PM)MrsHat Wrote:  Small things amuse me...looking at this thread with Harry as the spook at the top of the forum Yahoo

Bringing this back on topic, I bought The Flip Side Of Dominick Hide and Equus the other day Big Grin

Haha don't worry, I get amused by the smallest of things too Wink

I watched Equus a while back, I love Richard Burton as well as PF and Jenny Agutter, all three actors are totally brilliant!
And even though PF was fantastic in it, it somewhat disturbed me in terms of the story Wink But PF's performence was very chilling it actually scared me, it shows what a great actor he is! Wink

RE: Peter Firth #2 - DogSoSmall - 13-02-2011 11:40 PM

I just got Equus from Lovefilm through the post today.....next on my list is Dominick Hyde - we are of a mind Mrs Hat! Smile

I think Equus is absolutely riveting (mind you, I haven't got to the horrible bit yet). PF's performance is extraordinary for someone so young. That "bareback" riding is also very impressive (although, that's gotta hurt hasn't it?).