Spooks Forum
Sawatdii krap from Thailand - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Sawatdii krap from Thailand (/thread-1521.html)

Pages: 1 2

Sawatdii krap from Thailand - DerekBanks - 05-02-2011 12:22 PM

Hello everyone. Joined SF just today after finding it by accident. I'm a retired British businessman resident in Thailand since 2003.
Can't watch Spooks on TV here as the local satellite TV provider ceased broardcasting the BBC Entertainment channel a couple of years ago. So, I've had to resort to purchasing the DVD's from the BBC On-line shop. So far I'm I'm coming to the end of series 5 with 6 & 7 still to watch [haven't purchased series 8 & 9 yet]. I'm trying to show some self discipline by not watching them out of order.
I've been a fan of the genre since my mid-teens when the Kim Philby story broke in the media.
Really like the whole series so far and looking forward to catching up with everybody else whose already watched the lot.

RE: Sawatdii krap from Thailand - Tea Lady - 05-02-2011 01:10 PM

Welcome to the SF. Yes you must watch them in order. My all time favourite is series 7, so you will have a real treat there. Series 5 and 9 are pretty good too. Enjoy catching up. Smile

TL

RE: Sawatdii krap from Thailand - watchstrap - 05-02-2011 04:28 PM

Welcome to the Forum. Lucky you living in Thailand. Strangely, we am just off this evening for our bi-annual holiday to Thailand. Koh Chang this time ( never been to that island before). 3 weeks of lovely sun, food and relaxation.

Yes, I agree with Tea Lady, do try and watch them in the correct order. I started on Series 3 as I convinced myself for 2 years it wouldn't be my cup of tea. How utterly riduculous of me! I then went back and watched S1 and 2, but only did this when a bit bored waiting for S8 to air.

Enjoy!

RE: Sawatdii krap from Thailand - Belle - 06-02-2011 09:52 AM

Hello, DerekBanks, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay here and enjoy catching up on the whole of Spooks Smile!

RE: Sawatdii krap from Thailand - Beatriz - 06-02-2011 10:26 AM

Welcome to the forum, DerekBanks!! Smile

RE: Sawatdii krap from Thailand - cateau1 - 06-02-2011 02:25 PM

Welcome derekbanks. Enjoy!

RE: Sawatdii krap from Thailand - HellsBells - 06-02-2011 06:43 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum, DerekBanks.

RE: Sawatdii krap from Thailand - Aria - 07-02-2011 01:12 PM

Welcome to SF!

RE: Sawatdii krap from Thailand - tyme4t - 08-02-2011 08:52 PM

Welcom to SF!
Long Live Section D!!

RE: Sawatdii krap from Thailand - Silktie - 13-02-2011 04:51 PM

Welcome, enjoy the forum!