Spooks Forum
Hello from Australia - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hello from Australia (/thread-166.html)

Hello from Australia - Fidget - 30-08-2009 05:01 AM

Hello I am Judith from Sydney, Australia, I have been a fan of 'Spooks' since the very beginning. My absolute favs are Harry & Ruth.
Spoiler: show
( I am really hoping the rumours are true & she is back for series 8)

I also like Malcolm.....I can't wait to see how Harry gets out of the bag in the car boot.....Really glad I have found this forum, I enjoy visiting it every day

RE: Hello from Australia - bertowud - 30-08-2009 05:04 AM

Welcome to the forums Ruthreturns. Glad to have you on board.

There appear to be several Aussies on the board. Cool!

RE: Hello from Australia - Nitrus - 30-08-2009 11:33 AM

Welcome to the forums! It's great to have people from all over the world here.

I look forward to your contributions!!

Oh, & please use [spoiler] tags when posting rumors.

RE: Hello from Australia - Fidget - 31-08-2009 01:30 AM

(30-08-2009 11:33 AM)Nitrus Wrote:  Welcome to the forums! It's great to have people from all over the world here.

I look forward to your contributions!!

Oh, & please use [spoiler] tags when posting rumors.

OOps sorry I will make sure I do that next timeUndecided

RE: Hello from Australia - anybook - 31-08-2009 02:20 AM

Nice to see another aussie fan. I missed so much of the early series, but am now buying the DVDs. Catching up quickly.
Can't believe poor Harry ended up trussed up in the boot...that was not the deal. Eagerly awaiting the next episode/series.

RE: Hello from Australia - bertowud - 31-08-2009 03:31 AM

(31-08-2009 02:20 AM)anybook Wrote:  Nice to see another aussie fan. I missed so much of the early series, but am now buying the DVDs. Catching up quickly.
Can't believe poor Harry ended up trussed up in the boot...that was not the deal. Eagerly awaiting the next episode/series.

anybook,

Welcome to the forums. Glad to have fans of the show from all over the world around. Feel free to introduce yourself.

RE: Hello from Australia - almh - 31-08-2009 05:10 PM

Hi, I like your user name Wink

RE: Hello from Australia - anybook - 31-08-2009 09:40 PM

Oh yes, books have to figure somewhere in my user name. Words are magic to me (I also work in my local public library, surrounded by them). The writing in Spooks is brilliant, the characters are so articulate, as they should be. I also like the suggestion that posts to this forum be grammatical..oh joy!

Ann