Spooks Forum
Hello Fellow Spooks! - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hello Fellow Spooks! (/thread-1679.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hello Fellow Spooks! - LV R/H - 21-05-2011 03:18 PM

Hi everyone thought i'd say a quick Hello.Smile

I am quite nervous at joining, thought i'll brave it seen as though we don't know if the current season is the last, so i want to make the most of it with fellow Spook fans like yourselves.

I live in the UK, I am not new to Spooks I have been with it since the start, but mainly since Nicola Walker joined in series 2. As you can tell from my username I am a Harry and Ruth fan mainly,Heart although i do like many of the other members of the team too!Smile

RE: Hello Fellow Spooks! - HarryPearceSpy - 22-05-2011 05:20 AM

Hiya LV R/H, how are you? Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure when I'll be able to see Series 10 (I'm in the USA), but I'm looking forward to it. Harry and Ruth are awesome Smile. I'm not a R/H shipper, but I do like seeing them together as they have great chemistry. Who are your favorite team members (besides Harry and Ruth)? Smile

RE: Hello Fellow Spooks! - Silktie - 22-05-2011 06:55 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum!

RE: Hello Fellow Spooks! - Beatriz - 22-05-2011 07:57 AM

Welcome to SF, LV H/R!

RE: Hello Fellow Spooks! - Tea Lady - 22-05-2011 10:59 AM

Welcome to the SF. Smile

RE: Hello Fellow Spooks! - HellsBells - 22-05-2011 05:13 PM

Hi LV H/R, and welcome to the forum.

RE: Hello Fellow Spooks! - MrsHat - 22-05-2011 10:02 PM

Hi & Welcome to the forum! *waves*

RE: Hello Fellow Spooks! - langley - 22-05-2011 11:00 PM

Hi, LV H/R, welcome to the forum! I'm also in the US and don't know when or how I'll be able to watch S10 but I can't wait! And if H/R don't get together in S10 and it's the last series, well...I can't think about it. So glad you joined the forum!

RE: Hello Fellow Spooks! - LV R/H - 23-05-2011 05:32 PM

Hi, thanks for the welcome. To HPS I also like Tariq and Dimitri. To be honest series 4, the first half of 5, and series 9 are my favorite teams to date.

I look forward to discussing a great program with you all.

RE: Hello Fellow Spooks! - A Cousin - 06-06-2011 06:34 PM

Better late than never: Welcome LV R/H!