Spooks Forum
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) (/thread-1712.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Jackdaw - 26-07-2011 05:16 PM

My fave Peter cherub look has to be in Tess.HeartAngel

And again I go back to the point. Ill try not to be dissapointed that Ruth wasnt in the car with him. I have to admitt to getting a little excited at the prospect of them both out in the field together being chased. Vueltasss
But I will comfort myself with the fact that we are guarenteed some DVD extras of them together again.Yahoo

I know its daft but I hope they bicker like a married couple again.Thhug

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - lottanyman - 26-07-2011 05:44 PM

I like that in almost every picture I've seen, Peter is smiling or laughing away. Quite a contrast to Harry's seriousness and more or less depressed face.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Goldrush70 - 26-07-2011 06:10 PM

(26-07-2011 05:16 PM)Jackdaw Wrote:  I know its daft but I hope they bicker like a married couple again.Thhug

Me too! Wink

(26-07-2011 05:44 PM)lottanyman Wrote:  I like that in almost every picture I've seen, Peter is smiling or laughing away. Quite a contrast to Harry's seriousness and more or less depressed face.

Very much so - Peter does seem to be a very relaxed and happy soul, unlike poor Harry who nearly always seems to have the weight of the world on his shoulders. Sad It's wonderful to see chipper Peter switch effortlessly into Harry mode, emphasizing what a great actor he really is. Cool

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Silktie - 27-07-2011 06:09 AM

(23-06-2011 06:50 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Short article about filming last week.

http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/news/9086081.Spooks_TV_stars_film_in_East_Tilbury/

I wonder if that scene in the trailer of the Hummer careening around on a mud track was at this location?

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - jacko - 27-07-2011 07:41 AM

(26-07-2011 06:10 PM)Goldrush70 Wrote:  [quote='Jackdaw' pid='47479' dateline='1311700619']
I know its daft but I hope they bicker like a married couple again.Thhug

Me too! Wink

That would be great thought that was hilarious in the series 9 extras bless them. A bit of hugging again wouldn't go amiss either. Smile

Thanks for more great pictures Goldrush your an absolute star.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Goldrush70 - 27-07-2011 12:03 PM

You're very welcome re the pics. Cool

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - loladom - 29-07-2011 04:26 PM

Just picked up a tweet from The Telly Rocket about an interview with Nicola, which will be run in the autumn. The comment about S10 from Nicola is
Series 10 Spoiler: show
"Just did lovely chat with #spooks Nicola Walker. She told of audacious climax to series. Sounds brilliant. Chat to run autumn"

Now by saying 'audacious' is she meaning bold/daring - reckless/ brave or defiant/brazen ??? eeeeek!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - pennyfeather - 01-08-2011 05:55 AM

(06-06-2011 06:31 AM)yorkshiretyke Wrote:  Great pics/video Langley, thank you. Dogsosmall you are so right, I feel Kudos and the actors are really playing with us, we are actually going to have 6 episodes of R and H at logger heads!! A tweet by the DVD company suggests yesterdays meeting was for the DVD extra's, so at least we can look forward to that...Off to work to rant/encourage children to revise, cake for lunch me thinks!....\
Sorry do you mean the video of Peter and Nicola is to do with DVD extras?? What's yesterdays meeting?
Quote:On a couple of other occasions, when I've been able to follow Twitter 'intel' and make it to London to see filming

[quote]And finally, from seeing a scene can you actually make any sense of this and get an overall view on what will happen in the episode? Or from seeing several scenes can you imagine something on the general storyline?
I mean I know that filming worth of a few hours will be condensed to minutes in the actual episode or this special scene may even be cut totally but do you already have some ideas what will happen just through viewing the scenes? (without telling what of course!!)

I just find it absolutely incredible that you can just stroll on into London and watch this amazing show being filmed. All these videos and personal comments from people who have seen them and even chatted to them is incredible. If it was me I'd have a bloomin' heart attack! lol
Jealous of you all but for what you have posted my adoration is boundless!!!! Big Grin
Quote:awww... I read your report.... it was really funny and exciting... i could imagine how you felt and how nice they were! Smile) PF and NW are every fans dream i guess...
What report!? what report!? And where can i find it?!!Vueltasss
Sorry ignore the first comment, It was before I read everything else heh...

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Vasiliy Zarkov - 20-08-2011 11:33 PM

This my first post - sorry even though I am translator from floor 6 in Millbank House - my English not so good. Dobra Vitcher everyone - thank you langley - I don't yet know you, but good video. I think maybe this not a scene - scene was car chase? Harry and Ruth walking and talking while waiting for their scene - yes? I loved it, thank you so much again. sorry, I go back to translating - anyway I in 'other' service should keep mouth shut here....
Big Grin

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - uncle albert - 28-09-2011 01:57 PM

Wow a lot of wonderful material on here! thanks to one and all who have posted stuff!! Yahoo