Spooks Forum
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) (/thread-1712.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - LV R/H - 20-06-2011 06:42 PM

Quite a bit of Filming today, although nothing major. There filming pick ups at moment (extra scenes, re shoots).
Filming today was at The Old Naval College in Greenwich. Smile

Thanks to @extrafriends.co.uk for the info.

Spooks Filming Sign they R filming #BBC #Spooks 1 street from my house 2day! Did I get a call being local? Lol, ha that'd be #fartoosensible!

@grid_spy fraid not! Cast were nowhere to B seen, crew were heading 4 Trafalgar Tavern! But filming is in the Old Naval College, #Greenwich

Hey @grid_spy, for your info they R only filming 'pickup' shots for #Spooks here 2day. Nothing major. Will let you know more if I find out.

Yahoo

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - lizzie_worth - 21-06-2011 12:52 AM

Thanks for the lovely PF pictures! They really help me get through those long work days!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Tea Lady - 23-06-2011 06:50 PM

Short article about filming last week.

http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/news/9086081.Spooks_TV_stars_film_in_East_Tilbury/

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - loladom - 24-06-2011 04:24 AM

Thanks for posting. Seems like Harry is getting off the grid this season which is always good to know. (Disliked S8 for that very reason).

Is the fort the place Adam went out with the British Way guy from S4 I think? Or where Lucas met his Russian torturer? Having vague pictures flash through my mind here.

PF always seems to be the member of the cast willing to spend time with the 'little people'.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Carly - 24-06-2011 08:35 PM

Hey! Gosh I've been away for so long Sad
Horrible when the laptop packs in Sad

Anyway just to say thanks for all the filming pics. As I live in Scotland its a great way for me to see what I'm missing. If only I wasn't a student, I'd be following them about everywhere Smile

Thanks fellow Spooks-shippers Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Goldrush70 - 26-06-2011 10:22 AM

A couple of spoiler-free photos - the first is from last Sunday's filming, and the second is from the Sunday two weeks prior to that. Just to help keep us going! Blush Taken between takes.

[Image: IMG_4623-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4516-1.jpg]

(I would appreciate it if these aren't posted anywhere else without asking - thank you) Cool

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - pookster - 26-06-2011 10:51 AM

Thanks for posting these photos. Harry looks great

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Goldrush70 - 26-06-2011 12:06 PM

(26-06-2011 10:51 AM)pookster Wrote:  Thanks for posting these photos. Harry looks great

You're welcome. And yes, he certainly does! Blush

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - A Cousin - 26-06-2011 01:55 PM

Oooohhhh, good pics! Thank you GoldRush!

PF is clearly talking to Bahart Nalluri in the cap in pic #2.

Is that Max Brown in the blue suit with longer hair? I notice that he's wearing the same suit in both pics two weeks apart. Budget cuts or same episode?

Lara Pulver looks TINY!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes #2 (current) - Tea Lady - 26-06-2011 02:07 PM

Thanks for the pics Goldrush. Smile

Oh I do love that car......even more with Mr Firth leaning all over it. Smile