Spooks Forum
What kind of present would Harry get for Ruth? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: What kind of present would Harry get for Ruth? (/thread-1795.html)

What kind of present would Harry get for Ruth? - pennyfeather - 03-08-2011 01:51 AM

I was watching the other day the episode where Adam is talking to Ruth about what to get his wife for her Birthday. Harry of course walks by and laughingly suggests a box of chocolates. I'm sure however that his tastes have improved.

Now that Harry is so awfully in love with Ruth and I think probably a bit of a romantic, what do you guys think Harry would get for Ruth as a present if they were married or became a proper couple in the future (*fingers crossed*)

My own thoughts are that it would be something either to do with music (we all know she loves to sing) or something to do with her love of the classics - though a book doesn't seem quite right....
What are your thoughts?

RE: What kind of present would Harry get for Ruth? - BAUER24 - 03-08-2011 01:28 PM

He probably would get a Mandarin dictionary to improve her Mandarin. Either that or a book on anciet history. She seems to know a lot about greek/roman history/mythology.

RE: What kind of present would Harry get for Ruth? - richliga - 03-08-2011 06:29 PM

i think she should get some bodyguards from Harry so that she dnt get in trouble when she is out of the grid... Wink

RE: What kind of present would Harry get for Ruth? - pennyfeather - 04-08-2011 12:22 AM

Lol yeah...And yeah I reckon she'd be pretty happy with a book.

RE: What kind of present would Harry get for Ruth? - pennyfeather - 06-08-2011 11:15 PM

Just had a though. He would take her on atrip to new york to see the red shoes or an opera.