Spooks Forum
[spoiler] Adam Carter - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 7 (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: [spoiler] Adam Carter (/thread-18.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Death of Adam - age1021 - 19-08-2009 04:29 PM

I wonder if the relationship between adam and ros would have been the same if he had lived?
(19-08-2009 04:29 PM)age1021 Wrote:  I wonder if the relationship between adam and ros would have been the same if he had lived?

Sorry, my computer started acting up.....
Anyway, I wonder if the writers would have made them all lovey dovey again? After ros's betrayals, could you really expect adam to forgive her? Even if they understand each other?

RE: Death of Adam - rednailpolish - 29-08-2009 08:56 PM

Does anyone knows why they killed him? Was it the writers decision or RPJ wanted to leave the show?
Anyway, it was the worse death for me and I actually didn't like how it happened that much. I feel that it was kind of pointless, I don't know how to explain that... Plus I'm like the worse Ros/Adam shipper so I suffer!
Still love the show though!!!!

RE: Death of Adam - bertowud - 29-08-2009 10:48 PM

In the interview that Nitrus linked to recently he implied he could return anytime he wanted to. That makes it sound like it was his decision to leave to me.

RE: Death of Adam - Nitrus - 30-08-2009 11:25 AM

Yeh it was his decision to leave.

RE: Death of Adam - rednailpolish - 30-08-2009 12:29 PM

aaah! what a silly decision that was!
thanks!

RE: Death of Adam - almh - 01-09-2009 04:43 PM

I think that the episode where he dies was the first Spooks episode I ever watched, so I didn't have the same attachment to him then, but now that I've watched the other series, I find it so much more sad Sad And when I think about it, I don't blame the Russian guys, because that's what they do and it's not their fault that they blew up Adam (well, it is, but not in my mind,) I sort of blame Ros. Because if she'd arrived a couple of minutes later Adam would have been gone, so would have had more time once he'd parked, and so would have probably survived...

RE: Death of Adam - age1021 - 01-09-2009 05:06 PM

(01-09-2009 04:43 PM)almh Wrote:  I think that the episode where he dies was the first Spooks episode I ever watched, so I didn't have the same attachment to him then, but now that I've watched the other series, I find it so much more sad Sad And when I think about it, I don't blame the Russian guys, because that's what they do and it's not their fault that they blew up Adam (well, it is, but not in my mind,) I sort of blame Ros. Because if she'd arrived a couple of minutes later Adam would have been gone, so would have had more time once he'd parked, and so would have probably survived...

Yeah, blame ros!! lol!!Tongue

RE: Death of Adam - Nitrus - 01-09-2009 05:11 PM

Here's some amateur footage of the filming for Adam's death:

RE: Death of Adam - almh - 01-09-2009 05:14 PM

Wow, amazing footage!

RE: Death of Adam - Dieder - 02-09-2009 03:08 PM

I already knew he was going to die (and how) before I started watching season 7... still a shame, was a great character.... lucas is a good replacement though