Spooks Forum
10 years - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: 10 years (/thread-182.html)

Pages: 1 2

10 years - Tranquility - 04-09-2009 10:12 PM

Where do you think all of the characters will be in 10 years? This is completely ignoring code 9 and the rather sad fact that the whole team will probably have been killed. Also ignoring anything after series 6 but Lucas is there Smile

Harry and Ruth: He ran off to Mexico to go and find Ruth. There he caught swine flu and was saved by Ruth in the nick of time. They now live in Cornwall (WITH FIDGET!) and run a small homemade jam shop in the country. Ruth enjoys making ice cream. Harry enjoys a long stroll along the nearby beach. They keep in contact with the rest of the old team. Cool

Ros and Adam: She's taken over from Harry. She's engaged to Adam and they have a child called Harry and Wes of course who is now starting university and already showing skills in espionage. Being with Adam has softened Ros, but she's still very good at her job. Adam is now head of section M. They thought it best not to work directly with each other.

Jo: She's section chief, married to a senior case officer, Michael Numark, who works in section B with Adam Smile They have 2 children, Rachel and Eddie. Both are in primary school.

Malcolm: bless his cotton socks, he's still there, hacking into every computer known to man. A bit deaf but I somehow can't see him retiring, he's too cool Cool He's never married and is a bit lonely but only works part time. He goes and stays with Ruth and harry a lot in Cornwall. He likes to take his pet fish, Colin with him Big Grin

Lucas: After 7 years of working for MI5, he got bored. He's now out in Russia doing undercover work for MI6. He rarely contacts the team, only to send him fresh batches of frozen fish and chips for when he gets a craving.

Ben: He lasted a year in the service before leaving and realising that his ambition in life was to become a hairdresser. He now runs a cheap barber shop 'Clippers' somewhere in Glasgow with his partner, Robbie.

Connie: She went a bit mental so Harry kicked her out. She went back to live with her chickens and pigs for a while before she went completely barmey and forgot how to speak English. She was sent to Russia and now lives in a mental hospital.

RE: 10 years - sam b - 07-11-2009 10:11 PM

What are you like? ha ha ha Please can you write this again as three of the members are dead!

RE: 10 years - almh - 07-11-2009 10:26 PM

Just refound this thread - OMG ROFLOL!
Series 8 Spoiler: show
but sadly Malcolm does retire Sad
Incredibly funny - can tell from Jo's children that you like Waterloo Road Wink

RE: 10 years - Lucasfan - 08-11-2009 01:33 PM

[Image: ROTFLMAO.gif]

RE: 10 years - Adam Carter - 13-11-2009 05:37 AM

In 10 years, look out for Wes Carter. Wink

RE: 10 years - Margaret - 16-11-2009 12:21 PM

(13-11-2009 05:37 AM)Adam Carter Wrote:  In 10 years, look out for Wes Carter. Wink

Now that IS a good one!! Maybe by that time the economic crises will be over and kidos and or BBC can afford to develop a new series with young Wes as part of a 'SPOOKS' team.

RE: 10 years - almh - 16-11-2009 05:05 PM

They sort of already did that with Code 9... Not that I ever watched it (I never knew it existed. Except when I accidentally found it whilst searching for Spooks on the internet before I got the boxsets. That really irritated me.)

RE: 10 years - bertowud - 16-11-2009 05:26 PM

(16-11-2009 05:05 PM)almh Wrote:  They sort of already did that with Code 9... Not that I ever watched it (I never knew it existed. Except when I accidentally found it whilst searching for Spooks on the internet before I got the boxsets. That really irritated me.)

I'm not sure it's worth the effort to see Code 9. If it were to get a 2nd series, they might have learned their lesson. It's like a younger hipper Spooks.

RE: 10 years - Tranquility - 17-11-2009 09:23 PM

(07-11-2009 10:26 PM)almh Wrote:  Just refound this thread - OMG ROFLOL!
Spoiler: show
but sadly Malcolm does retire Sad
Incredibly funny - can tell from Jo's children that you like Waterloo Road Wink

Damn you found me out Wink
haha I can't believe it, the Malcolm thing totally backfired on me! Tongue

RE: 10 years - almh - 17-11-2009 09:25 PM

And also
Jo's. Unless she had a secret husband and two kids that we didn't know about Wink