Spooks Forum
Spooks: Access All Areas - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Pictures & Videos (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Spooks: Access All Areas (/thread-1927.html)

Pages: 1 2

Spooks: Access All Areas - hillaria - 12-10-2011 08:07 AM

So excited when I found this:

http://vimeo.com/16646031

It's a few years old, of course, and many of you may have seen it. But if you're an idiot like me and only recently realised Spooks existed, then it's still exciting.

RE: Spooks: Access All Areas - jacko - 12-10-2011 01:36 PM

Thankyou so much for that. I'd never seen it.

RE: Spooks: Access All Areas - beatrice4ruth - 12-10-2011 02:30 PM

Thank you very much for the exciting link. The earlier series were so great. I hope that we will get soon another video about the more recent series.

RE: Spooks: Access All Areas - pookster - 13-10-2011 07:53 AM

Thanks for the link. It was great look behind the scenes.

RE: Spooks: Access All Areas - Tea Lady - 13-11-2011 02:55 PM

I haven't seen this before and it was nice to have all the characters together in one special feature like that.

Poor Peter getting picked on by the younger members of the cast though Wink

RE: Spooks: Access All Areas - A Cousin - 14-11-2011 02:25 PM

(13-11-2011 02:55 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Poor Peter getting picked on by the younger members of the cast though Wink

Oh, I am sure he can hold his own! Angel Wink

I haven't seen this either. It is indeed very nice to see the old cast together again. One of the reason I really like S3 is that they handled the cast turn over so well. I also really like seeing Rupert Walters as he is one of my favorite Spooks writers. I wish he had written more after S4. (And LOL to Hugh Simon whose only hope for S4 is that they ask him to be in it! Big Grin )

It is interesting to me how the producers talk about it being an ensemble piece and when it loses that it becomes a kitchen sink drama. The ensemble feel is a bit of an aspect I missed in later series.

RE: Spooks: Access All Areas - JohnSpook - 11-01-2012 03:43 AM

Great find, thank you very much! Loved Nicola Walker's comments around the 16 minute mark about Harry and Ruth.

RE: Spooks: Access All Areas - picard1109 - 11-01-2012 08:03 PM

Excellent - hadn't seen it before either.

RE: Spooks: Access All Areas - richliga - 11-01-2012 09:30 PM

WOW... had not seen this before either... nostalgic to see something Spooks nowadays.. *sniff* Thanx for the link! Smile)

RE: Spooks: Access All Areas - yorkshiretyke - 18-01-2012 07:55 PM

I have just watched the above clip (never seen before!), feel quite sad that back in series 3 PF and NW were talking about Harry and Ruth being together, yet 7 years later we know what happened!...really enjoyed it though, thanks