Spooks Forum
Tom Weston-Jones - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Tom Weston-Jones (/thread-2021.html)

Pages: 1 2

Tom Weston-Jones - Weeping_willow - 01-11-2011 04:20 PM

Just wondering if anybody had any information on Tom Weston-Jones on other projects he is involved in or has been etc... I was very impressed with his acting as Sasha. Also hes pretty cute Blush

RE: Tom Weston-Jones - Feener - 01-11-2011 05:24 PM

I know he was in a play with Julie Graham about a son who went missing, then someone who looked like him and had his stuff enters the parents' lives. You see me and my friend finder him rather attractive *cough* AMAZING *cough* Tongue and decided to investigate him Smile

RE: Tom Weston-Jones - A Cousin - 01-11-2011 05:33 PM

Ironically enough, Mr. Weston-Jones will be appearing with Mr. Firth in a new mini of World Without End directed by Michael Canton-Jones. MC-J also directed Spooks 9.3 and 9.4.

http://www.world-without-end.tv/

RE: Tom Weston-Jones - Feener - 01-11-2011 06:15 PM

After reading what you just put, I had a little squeal I don't know whether to feel ashamed or proud...

RE: Tom Weston-Jones - Weeping_willow - 01-11-2011 08:08 PM

oh thanks for the info. when does World Without End begin on tv?

RE: Tom Weston-Jones - A Cousin - 02-11-2011 02:52 AM

Oh, golly! I can't remember right now. Sometime next summer maybe? I know filming started on 11 July and continues for 5 months.

RE: Tom Weston-Jones - loladom - 02-11-2011 04:39 AM

Lol, anyone who's read the book know the relationship between them in it? Are they on the same *side* this time? Smile

RE: Tom Weston-Jones - A Cousin - 02-11-2011 03:26 PM

(02-11-2011 04:39 AM)loladom Wrote:  Lol, anyone who's read the book know the relationship between them in it? Are they on the same *side* this time? Smile

Big Grin To be honest, I only made it about 2/3's of the way through the book before I tossed it aside in boredom and slight disdain. Disappointing because I remember devouring Pillars Of The Earth.

But, no. PF and TW-J do not play the same relationship in WWE. Actually, I'd be a bit surprised if they cross at all as characters. But it looks like there will be changes to the book in the mini, so I could be wrong about that.

RE: Tom Weston-Jones - Weeping_willow - 02-11-2011 04:06 PM

Had a look on the World Without End website looks to be a good cast. Cant wait to see that.

RE: Tom Weston-Jones - inveniam - 16-11-2011 12:47 AM

I actually thought he was Russian, his accent was great! I'm not a good judge on characters, but *shrug* He had me convinced. I'm excited to see that he's in World Without End - I loved TPOTE, and I'm reading the book. I have World Without End around somewhere, and I'm hoping I can read it before it airs. I didn't know Peter Firth was going to be in it, makes me even happier Big Grin