Spooks Forum
[Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce (/thread-209.html)

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - JHyde - 08-12-2009 07:41 AM

Harry is very twinkly. Most of the time. Except when he's staring down bad guys.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - bertowud - 08-12-2009 02:31 PM

Or when he's had his house broken into.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - JHyde - 08-12-2009 03:44 PM

Yes. Maybe that was when he finally abandoned the "family" home he'd shared with Jane and the children.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Silktie - 13-12-2009 12:38 PM

I wonder if Harry gets into the Christmas spirit at all? I would have said no once, but after 8.2 where Ros teased him about loving the Norwegians because they donate a Christmas tree to London every year, I'm thinking he might actually have a tree and a few decorations in his house.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - JHyde - 13-12-2009 12:47 PM

I suggested that after 8.2, and almh said there was a piece of fan fic where Ruth and Harry decorated a tree together.

I think it depends on what sort of a year it's been and how hopeful he's feeling. He's had a rough year, but I think he might have a little one with pretty fairy lights and angels.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Silktie - 13-12-2009 12:50 PM

Heh, do you think all his officers get Belgian chocolates for Christmas?

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - almh - 13-12-2009 12:53 PM

(13-12-2009 12:47 PM)JHyde Wrote:  I suggested that after 8.2, and almh said there was a piece of fan fic where Ruth and Harry decorated a tree together.

I think it depends on what sort of a year it's been and how hopeful he's feeling. He's had a rough year, but I think he might have a little one with pretty fairy lights and angels.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4726618/1/Bah_Humbug

Big Grin It's written by Deskspook on ff.net and set pre 5.5, I don't think they have an account on here.

I'm sure he only gets his favourite people Belgian chocolates Wink Special present Big Grin

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - JHyde - 13-12-2009 12:54 PM

Probably, although that reminds me a bit of that scene in Yes Minister where Bernard is getting Hacker to sign all his cards and send various things to people in his office.

I think wondering what Harry did at Christmas was also why I started the Spooky Holidays thread.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Silktie - 13-12-2009 12:57 PM

(13-12-2009 12:53 PM)almh Wrote:  I'm sure he only gets his favourite people Belgian chocolates Wink Special present Big Grin

True, poor Ruth. Wonder what the others will be getting...

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - almh - 13-12-2009 12:58 PM

Lol, I think everyone else will get a better deal than Ruth! Wink