Spooks Forum
[Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce (/thread-209.html)

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Tea Lady - 21-12-2009 10:40 AM

(21-12-2009 10:33 AM)Moonlight Wrote:  
(21-12-2009 10:21 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Just so long as there isnt anymore of this blinking double talk. Just talk straight Harry !

Indeed. And is it really wrong that I want to hug your icon? Tongue

Just hug? ....Sorry. You can get these "avatar"'s from the peterfirth website. They have a gallary from all spooks episodes and they let you copy them.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Moonlight - 22-12-2009 09:43 AM

(21-12-2009 10:40 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(21-12-2009 10:33 AM)Moonlight Wrote:  
(21-12-2009 10:21 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Just so long as there isnt anymore of this blinking double talk. Just talk straight Harry !

Indeed. And is it really wrong that I want to hug your icon? Tongue

Just hug? ....Sorry. You can get these "avatar"'s from the peterfirth website. They have a gallary from all spooks episodes and they let you copy them.
Yes, that's where I found the earlier picture I posted. And of course I would start with the hugging and then.... aherm, don't even get me going there!!Big Grin

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - JHyde - 22-12-2009 09:55 AM

So lovely to have another Harry fan join the threads Moonlight Smile

Here's a question I've been wondering about lately: if Harry had any life outside his work, which he doesn't seem to, what would be his hobby do you think? A gardener? A musician? Toy trains?

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - almh - 22-12-2009 09:58 AM

Oooh, good question. I think his hobby is watching dog racing, from the clip in 4.9, but other than that...

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - JHyde - 22-12-2009 10:05 AM

That's a good one almh. He probably enjoys the competition of it.

I know from Harry's Diary that he liked a bit of Wodehouse to read (which I didn't buy, I see him more of a Wilde man...that reads a bit funny Smile ) and the odd thriller, but I don't think he's much of a reader.

I do think he'd like *listening* to music. But I don't think he'd ever be much for playing or singing himself.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Tea Lady - 22-12-2009 10:15 AM

I think participating in sport is out. I think I remember in one episode someone said we will need to meet up and play and round of golf and Harry just looked at him like he was insane.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - JHyde - 22-12-2009 10:17 AM

Monopoly, scrabble or chess?

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - almh - 22-12-2009 10:20 AM

I'd say scrabble or chess - I can't see him playing monopoly... maybe chess more than scrabble. I have this image in my mind of him challenging Ruth to a game of scrabble and failing miserably...

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Tea Lady - 22-12-2009 10:23 AM

I can see the pair of them playing Cluedo although Ruth might get a bit annoying as she is bound to always win. Ruth never gets it wrong.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - JHyde - 22-12-2009 10:23 AM

That's what started this.....I was picturing Harry more as a chess player and Ruth would be like me, a scrabble girl. I can see Harry being a serious card shark in college though, maybe to make some cash Smile He has a good poker face.