Spooks Forum
[Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce (/thread-209.html)

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Tea Lady - 01-01-2010 01:04 AM

You guys !! I guess Nitrus wanted us to just talk about Harry so this is what you get. I have to say though that I do rate the Harry scenes in my head in terms of how he looks. I didnt think he looked particularly sexy in the tears on the roof scene though. I really find Harry most sexy when he is not wearing a tie so there are not many moments for me in this series. I did say most sexy though; the rest of the time he just looks sexy.

Therefore I would rate my favourite "Harry looks" this series in 8.1. First when he says "you were made for more than that Ruth." Second when George has just been killed and he is getting all angry and ready to kick the laptop. He looks very child like in that scene. Third a short close up scene when Ruth is saying "if you have any feelings..." and he is just looking away from her eyes trying to keep it together. Its in one of the new H/R videos.

Could we all name out top 5 "Harry looks" from all the series? I think that may be difficult and involve a lot of thinking....nice thinking though.

Oh, Happy New Year to everyone. My first post of 2010

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - lwhite53 - 01-01-2010 03:21 AM

(01-01-2010 01:04 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  You guys !! I guess Nitrus wanted us to just talk about Harry so this is what you get. I have to say though that I do rate the Harry scenes in my head in terms of how he looks. I didnt think he looked particularly sexy in the tears on the roof scene though. I really find Harry most sexy when he is not wearing a tie so there are not many moments for me in this series. I did say most sexy though; the rest of the time he just looks sexy.

How about the shirtsleeves-in-the-conference-room look in 8.8? That's not bad either.Silba

I have to think awhile about my top 5.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - almh - 01-01-2010 09:47 AM

Oh dear :shakes head: I may have to leave this thread for a while. Let me know when you've finished discussing how good you think he looks Rolleyes Tongue

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - JHyde - 01-01-2010 09:52 AM

It's OK almh, it won't all be gushing about how PF looks in certain scenes. Were you a fan of Harry before Ruth came along, or were you immune to his charms otherwise? Because I loved Harry from the first season. I still laugh every time I watch that scene with JA and "Career, career, Tessa!" It's so funny. Even though he wasn't very well developed until season 3, I loved that he never had any issue telling people how it is.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - almh - 01-01-2010 09:55 AM

Erm... I met him in series 7 before series 1 and series 2, so I think I must have liked him in series 7, probably went off him a bit in series 1 (I'm sorry, but he didn't get as good lines in series 1,) and then became a fan of Harry about series 3/4, especially when I saw him interacting well with Ruth. I don't tend normally to be fans of just people, I tend to just be fans of couples, which then leads to me liking the people in the couple... that makes no sense. I'm sorry!

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Nitrus - 01-01-2010 12:27 PM

This thread is turning into pure filth lol.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Tea Lady - 01-01-2010 12:41 PM

(01-01-2010 12:27 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  This thread is turning into pure filth lol.

Feel free Nitrus to have a "boys" thread discussing a female member of section-D. We wont be offended. Zoe, Connie, whoever takes your fancy?

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Silktie - 01-01-2010 12:51 PM

We're just trying to build up Harry's self-esteem in light of all the drooling going on over Lucas...

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - almh - 01-01-2010 12:53 PM

Is this going to turn into a competition between the Lucas and the Harry fans? :looks scared:

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - JHyde - 01-01-2010 12:58 PM

No, although I will be very angry if the Lucas/Sarah thread takes out top place at the top of the forum. So make sure you read the HR thread lots!

It's allright almh, this won't degenerate into some discussion about what Harry would be like as a lover. I have too much faith in the integrity of this thread and its posters.