Spooks Forum
[Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce (/thread-209.html)

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - JHyde - 02-01-2010 10:11 AM

That's what I think too. Self control, self denial again.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Silktie - 02-01-2010 10:20 AM

Which led me to thinking - we've never seen Harry truly lose it, have we? Now I wonder what that would be like.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - almh - 02-01-2010 10:23 AM

What, lose it in an angry way or in a broken-down way? Angry would definitely be terrifying, but I think that broken would be just as terrifying, but for a different reason.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Silktie - 02-01-2010 10:33 AM

(02-01-2010 10:23 AM)almh Wrote:  What, lose it in an angry way or in a broken-down way? Angry would definitely be terrifying, but I think that broken would be just as terrifying, but for a different reason.

You're right. Actually, I would quite like to see him lose it in angry way, I think it would be spectacular. I imagine things being thrown, much shouting of insults and him turning very red in the face.

I don't ever want to see him lose it in a broken-down way. It would break my heart...

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - almh - 02-01-2010 10:35 AM

Exactly. I think if I was in the room when he was angry I'd run very fast out of it. Tongue

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Silktie - 02-01-2010 10:37 AM

Yep, and then send in Ruth to calm him down.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - almh - 02-01-2010 11:17 AM

Yes, that's true. I can imagine Harry, series 4/5 (pre 5.5) getting in a mood, and everyone suddenly finding reason to leave the Grid, leaving Ruth alone to sort him out.

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Tea Lady - 02-01-2010 01:21 PM

I remember one scene when he got really angry. I cant remember which episode it was though. The CIA had taken one of their assets they were following. Harry went into the detention room at the CIA office to talk to him and all of a sudden he bent down and shouted "what do you want!" I have to say that I didnt expect that and I jumped and felt really really scared. Not sure I would want Harry interrogating me.....then again

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - almh - 02-01-2010 01:26 PM

[Image: smiley-rolleyes010.gif]

Was that the episode with the microwave bomb? The guy got taken by the CIA, but the guy was the only person who knew the location of a bomb, and so Harry went over to see Libby McCall... that one?

RE: [Spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Tea Lady - 02-01-2010 02:03 PM

That's it. The microwave bomb. Where they faked it for the TV cameras.