Spooks Forum
Robert Glenister/Nicholas Blake - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Robert Glenister/Nicholas Blake (/thread-211.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Robert Glenister - almh - 06-04-2010 05:38 PM

It certainly would be interesting if he came back again! I don't really think he could come back as HS, regardless of which political party wins the election or if the new HS (whose name I have temporarily forgotten due to a lack of Spooks recently :gasp: ) is dead.

RE: Robert Glenister - whufan - 06-04-2010 06:39 PM

It appears he was set up, don't forget, so maybe Harry clears his name....but he can't possibly come back as the HS. It just wouldn't happen.

RE: Robert Glenister - Aria - 16-04-2010 11:08 PM

Robert Glenister is to appear in the Donmar Warehouse's production of The Late Middle Classes. The play will run from May 27 to July 17.

http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk/news/latest/view/item110404/Bron-joins-McCrory-in-The-Late-Middle-Classes/

RE: Robert Glenister - JHyde - 16-04-2010 11:13 PM

I'm with whufan that it wouldn't make sense that the HS come back as the HS.

RE: Robert Glenister - penfold - 21-04-2010 09:28 AM

(16-04-2010 11:08 PM)Aria Wrote:  Robert Glenister is to appear in the Donmar Warehouse's production of The Late Middle Classes. The play will run from May 27 to July 17.

http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk/news/latest/view/item110404/Bron-joins-McCrory-in-The-Late-Middle-Classes/

Unfortunately [understatement of the year!] they are sold out for every performance -already! Thcussing

RE: Robert Glenister - penfold - 28-05-2010 05:27 PM

The Donmar have released more tickets for The Late Middle Classes with Robert Glenister!

Review here

RE: Robert Glenister - Tea Lady - 28-05-2010 07:09 PM

(28-05-2010 05:27 PM)penfold Wrote:  The Donmar have released more tickets for The Late Middle Classes with Robert Glenister!

Review here

YES! Thanks a million Penfold. It may have taken me 50mins to book the blinking tickets on their website, but I finally managed it. I am going on the 24th June. On informing Mr TL that we WILL be going to the theatre and that Robert Glenister is in it, his response was "you know he won't be like Gene Hunt in a play"..... Grrrrrrh !!!

RE: Robert Glenister - Aria - 28-05-2010 08:11 PM

(28-05-2010 07:09 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  YES! Thanks a million Penfold. It may have taken me 50mins to book the blinking tickets on their website, but I finally managed it. I am going on the 24th June. On informing Mr TL that we WILL be going to the theatre and that Robert Glenister is in it, his response was "you know he won't be like Gene Hunt in a play"..... Grrrrrrh !!!

Mr TL likes putting his foot in his mouth, doesn't he? Smile At least he semi recognises them in a way Tongue

You'll have to let us know how this and MR's new play are.

RE: Robert Glenister - penfold - 28-05-2010 10:01 PM

I'm glad you managed to get tickets TeaLady. So did I -eventually - phoning up every week to check for returns etc.! Phew!

And isn't it difficult - 'training' friends and relatives that it's Robert , not Philip.

Grrr indeed.

RE: Robert Glenister - Tea Lady - 28-05-2010 10:24 PM

(28-05-2010 10:01 PM)penfold Wrote:  I'm glad you managed to get tickets TeaLady. So did I -eventually - phoning up every week to check for returns etc.! Phew!

And isn't it difficult - 'training' friends and relatives that it's Robert , not Philip.

Grrr indeed.

I glad you managed to get tickets Penfold. I was a bit worried about where I am sitting but then I looked on the theatre's website and it is really small and you appear to sit on benches around the stage. Should get a good view from where ever you sit *crosses fingers and toes* Smile