Spooks Forum
Robert Glenister/Nicholas Blake - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Robert Glenister/Nicholas Blake (/thread-211.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Robert Glenister - mrs harry - 22-12-2009 03:29 PM

what I meant was... that she is unimpressed with his status as HS, not giving an inch and not simpering or blustering as many would when meeting with as he puts it "a holder of one of the three great offices of state"

RE: Robert Glenister - whufan - 03-01-2010 08:15 PM

Hustle series 6 starts tomorrow but just for something different here's Rob in Only Fools and Horses.

RE: Robert Glenister - whufan - 14-01-2010 01:12 PM

With a bit of Thcussing I finally did a shocking amount of caps of S8.6. I did a fair amount of Thcussing at mediafire too and in the end have just added them to my LJ gallery.

RE: Robert Glenister - mrs harry - 14-01-2010 01:57 PM

Id forgotton about him in Only Fools, very good..... he was also in a BBC show about a taxi firm some years ago, think it was Roger Roger

RE: Robert Glenister - Lovingthespy - 14-01-2010 09:37 PM

I don't suppose there is any chance of him coming back? Not that I don't like the new HS...although, perhaps he doesn't last long if Roz is gone. I love him in Hustle.

RE: Robert Glenister - whufan - 22-01-2010 10:08 PM

Hustle 6.1 caps

Robert will be in a touring production of Ibsen's Hedda Gabler which will then transfer to the West End.
Bath
Brighton
Richmond
Nottingham
Oxford

RE: Robert Glenister - Aria - 15-02-2010 10:36 PM

Just seen Robert Glenister play a bent policeman in Law and Order: UK. He was defended by Anna Chancellor !! I keep seeing spooks actors everywhere I turn!!!

RE: Robert Glenister - Tea Lady - 15-02-2010 10:45 PM

(15-02-2010 10:36 PM)shazia.kasim Wrote:  Just seen Robert Glenister play a bent policeman in Law and Order: UK. He was defended by Anna Chancellor !! I keep seeing spooks actors everywhere I turn!!!

LOL, I just said the same thing SK on the actors thread. Yes I thought they were both great in it. I note what you say though, the London Evening Standard had a small front page picture of Ros on there today and an even bigger one on page 5. Its been a right Spooky actor day for me!

SK, do you know how old Robert Glenister is? Just wondered. Hes around in a lot of things at the moment.

RE: Robert Glenister - Aria - 15-02-2010 10:56 PM

According to IMDB, Robert Glenister is 50 years old and you are right he is in a lot of things at the moment. I think his agent must be on retainer with Kudos as they make Spooks, Hustle and Law and Order: UK and he has been in all of them. I would not be at all surpried if he was in the new kudos drama Outcasts that will be filmed later this year.

RE: Robert Glenister - penfold - 15-02-2010 11:01 PM

(15-02-2010 10:56 PM)shazia.kasim Wrote:  According to IMDB, Robert Glenister is 50 years old and you are right he is in a lot of things at the moment. I think his agent must be on retainer with Kudos as they make Spooks, Hustle and Law and Order: UK and he has been in all of them. I would not be at all surpried if he was in the new kudos drama Outcasts that will be filmed later this year.
I'm looking forward to Outcasts, and even more so should Robert be in it. [But then I looked forward to Bonekickers!]

Robert has his 50th birthday on March 11th.